Need a helping hand

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Need a helping hand

Postby Dazmaster » August 9th, 2015, 3:36 am

Hello all
I been reading alot of the site of late to research and try my best to get a hang of it, im wanting to learn so i can provide for a love intrest her desire to be mind controled in sexural ways or just for fun. please im really new here but i want to learn all i can for this woman so can make her happy in her little fetish. anyone able to give hints and tips? or even a script for me to try on her?

Thank you for your time reading this!
Dazmaster
Dazmaster

Postby fearghus » August 9th, 2015, 11:40 am

Search around the files section ... there are filters to help you find the right files for your needs.

If you find a few files that you think are right, discuss them with her. Don't rush to use a file that you and she think 'OMG! This file is perfect!' ... if she has never done any hypnosis before, try a few mild and relaxing files first to help her practice and enjoying tracing ... then with a little practice, you and she can try to 'goal' files.
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rw789 » August 9th, 2015, 2:30 pm

If you can't find any files that you don't quite like or want to take it to the next step, can get some files that are "open ended" where you two can make suggestions more tailored to you two than files already made. Though, making your own suggestions has its own challenges and risks, but can be more rewarding if you put in the effort to learn how to do so and she helps by providing feedback.
rw789
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques