I want a hypno file / video - that makes me want to...

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

I want a hypno file / video - that makes me want to...

Postby twistedsub » October 13th, 2015, 10:41 pm

I want to watch, listen and be instructed by a female and a male... maybe it could be a voice over deal... the video should show flashes of a step by step proceedure happening, constant video of cocks, 3 cocks, 1 cock aimed from the screen on the left - seeing the cock sideways, constantly throbbing and pulsing, veins protruding, the cock pumped, huge, hard, almost bending upwards because it is so hard, same image reversed on the right side of the screen, and then the center cock, looking straight at it, constantly leaking out cum, constantly dribbling cum out. all while the flashes pop in and out....

the voice overs switch back and forth, the male in a repeated stern voice;

you know you want it, you know what you are, you know that cock must be sucked. you must suck it off.... you must swallow all that cum... you have to figure out a way, to get a cock like that in your mouth, to swallow as much cum as you can, to suck as much cock as you can.... you are a cock sucker!

the female voice suggests;

don't do it, look away, don't stare, it's not right, your not gay, your not a faggot, you don't like cock, you won't suck it, don't suck it, don't lick it, don't swallow, no, no, just say no.... wait, your still listening, your still staring at it.
i thought i told you, i said don't look, look away, don't open your mouth, don't look at it, stop looking, look away, you don't want that, you can't want that...

especially squirting in your mouth, on your face, i told you to stop looking at that big fat hard throbbing cock, you must like what you see, you like huh... you like staring at that cock, look at that cock, look at cock, look at your cock. yes pull your cock out, look,at your own cock, turn on the camera, yes baby. turn on your video camera, look at that cock, that big hard fat throbbing cock. you like staring at cock, it alright, i do too, show me... show me your cock baby... show everyone your cock, while you stare at these cocks, let everyone see your cock, stroke it for us baby!

male voice over. *{ blended voices, will work best} over layed and seperate with the flash beats of what the script is describing and happening.

Suck that cock, jerk yourself off while you stare at these cocks, your going to listen and watch this video every chance you get, all day long, all night long, you want to watch, you do don't you, right... now squeeze yourself a little harder as you pump your own cock, imagine your cock squirting all that cum out, right into your mouth. all that cum, all that cum, soon all that cum is going to shoot out, your going to make yourself cum, your going to cum. your cum is going to burst out of your cock, just like the cocks your staring at, you want your face covered in cum, right, cum, you want cum everywheres.

cum shooting out of your own cock, right into your own mouth, into your mouth, in your mouth. cum in your mouth, you like cum in your mouth. look at all those cocks, cumming, stare at cocks, watch cocks, whomcares about the guy or his body, you just want his cock, his cum, his friends cocks, their cum, anyones cock, anyones cum, you want load after load of hot sticky cum

female voice;
do it for me baby, you said you would, wouldnt, would, make up your mind, i want to watch, they want to watch, you want to watch, everyone simply justs wants to watch you cum, oh yeah oh yeah, and watch you suck cocks and eat cum too. keep filming it all, videos, pictures, post everything online, let the world see you, your a star, just do it, do it, wait, no, wait, yes, no, yes, huh...

is this what you wanted, you did huh, wait, youndid want this, you like it, i know, lookmat your own cock, its really hard baby, we all see you, we see your hard cock, dont stop, dont be shy, keep it up, keep it hard, keep jerking it off, stroke it for everyone to see. we want to see it cum, we want to watch you eat it, lick it, stare at it, are you staring at it, we are. smile baby, post it up afterwards. lick all your cocks, cum amd find more. everyday post new ads and find men who want their cocks sucked, post on craigslist exclusively. become known, it doesnt matter anymore, as long as you post and get that hot sticky cum, thats what matters most to you now, right. cum baby

cum for us, cum for you, cum, cum now... dont cum, its a trick, cum, if you cum now, you'll forever be a ccksucker, you dont care, cum, cumming is all that matters, you need, want and have to cum for us, cum yourself and become a cocksucker. you need to be a cock sucker, c o c k s u c k e r

Male voice;
thats it boy, nice and slow now, your almost ready, were almost ready, everyone is about to cum, your going to cum at the number { 1 } when i countdown from 20, when i reach the number 1, you will be in a position with your own cock hanging directly over your face and open mouth, i want you to be completely naked, strip now... hurry, everything comes off now. 20, Get into your cum eating position now, prop yourself up against something, 19, lift your legs up and over your head, 18, keep stroking your own cock 17, your going to make yourself cum and cum really hard 16, cum right in your own mouth 15, you love cum and can't wait to taste it 14, your going to love cum 13, when you cum in your own mouth, you will want to become a cocksucker 12, sucking cock will become your fetish 11, you know your doing this 10, this could of been it 9, almost there, pump yourself faster, harder now 8, in 8 seconds you will have ate your own cum 7, after 7 times of doing this, you will not be able to stop yourself 6, you will crave mn and their cocks & cum 5, your going to do this for everyone, everyone watching you jerk off and eat your own cum 4, your almost there, pump, pump, pump, pump,your cock, you need that cum out of it, stroke that hard cock now, harder, faster, really pump that cock 3, is a perfect number, 3 cocks on the screen, 3 cocks spraying cum, 3 cocks is perfect, suck one, fuck one, jack one off 2, your ready, your now a cum eating faggot, a real cocksucker, eat it, spurt, blow your load, explode

1, cum, cum now.... catch it all in your mouth faggot, faggot, cocksucker, cum eater, blow your fucking load now, right into your own mouth. cum hard, pump yourself harder, get every last drop out of that cock, learn from your own example, how much you like it, it is the same thing for another guy, imagine sucking the end of a cock, being able to drain every last little drop

you love cum, you need more cum, you will get more cum, place a ad now, post a ad on craigslist, local, quick and to the point, i want to suck a cock. leave your email address and respond promptly, so you can meet up and suck cocks, 1 cock, 2 cocks, as many cocks as you can suck, your daily goal should be at least 2 cocks. so get busy, place the ad and reply to everyone. be safe too, but you need cock and want that cum. get that cum by sucking cocks!

female voice;
thats it baby, i knew you would do this, its ok, i'm very pleased, just listen to my voice, i'm going to also countdown from 20, this could get confusimg for you, but i know you'll understand and follow through with everything. you like cock, i know or you wouldnt be listening to this, you actually dont just like cock, i know, you love mens cocks, your cock, their cocks, everyones cock. you'd line up at a football stadium if you could suck all the cocks off, maybe you can. all you have to do, is ask. ask men if you can, ask if they would like their cock sucked. all you ask for in return, is their cum. You need that cum, your making a deal, a bargin, a promise to blow a cock for a load of hot sticky cum in your mouth. you will suck cock, because i know, you want to suck the cock in order to get all that cum inside of it. now get ready, take off everything, all your clothes, i want you completely naked when you listen to my voice. strip now, you little cocksucker 20, when i get to the number 1, you will always have a strong desire and huge craving to become a cocksucker, to eat cum, cum from a mans penis, you will not resist your desires to eat your own cum, a mans cum, cum.... cum is what you crave and love to eat, swallow, feel in your mouth, swallowing it, feeling your belly full of hot sticky cum. 19, pull your cock now, 18 make yourself cum right in your own mouth when i get to 1 17, your such a silly faggot, but you don't care 16, cocksuckers get all the cum 15, imagine all the cum wasted from guys jerking off into socks, on tissue, in the shower 14, you will never waste your own cum, every again. from now on, you will eat your own cum 13, get into your jerk off position, you know it, prop yourself up, legs up and over your head, i want your cock aiming right at your mouth. your open mouth, your drooling and wishing you could suck yourself off mouth 12, stare at your own cock, look at it, it is going to spray your face with it's hot sticky, cum 11, pump yourself harder now, faster faggot, cocksucker, cum eater 10, in 9 seconds you will be eating a hot mouthful of your very own cum 9, you need to pull that cock, yank it towards your open mouth 8, you havent ate it yet, but you will in 7 seconds 7, you love the taste of cum, your own cum, a mans cum, strangers cum, everyones cum, you love cum, don't you, cocksucker 6, everyone wants to see you do this, baby, your going to do it right? 5, are you going to explode, are you ready for it baby 4, harder, faster, pull on it, yank it, make it touch your tongue 3, make that cock explode in 2 seconds faggot 2, get ready, this is your new life, after listening to this 6 more times, you won't ever be able to stop yourself, you will always masterbate and eat your own cum, you will place ads on craigslist for men, asking tomsuck their cocks, ok, baby your there.... it is that time to accept your new lifestyle, 1

you are now a cocksucker and a cum eater, cum for me baby! cum all over your own face, aim it into your open mouth, always cum like this. cum right n your own mouth, now eat it baby, swallow it all, get your belly full baby. pull that cock, squeeze out those last drops of cum baby. thats a good boy!

now just remember, you need to find at least 2 cocks a day to suck off and swallow all the cum, you also need to jerk off twice a day yourself, on camera, video, live web cams, streams, however you can do it to let others see you doing it. and same with all those cocks you suck off. if they let you film it, do it. take pictures sucking cocks, videos, web cams, etc. let everyone see what a great little cock sucker you really are now. ok, until you play me again, remember... listen 6 more times, just 6 more times, and you will never want to stop listening, you will never want to stop sucking cocks, so thank you baby, and remember... your a good cock sucker, ask any guy. bye for now!

ending looped hypno both voices suggesting, suck cock everyday, suck cock once a day, suck cock twice a day, suck as many cocks a day as you can, you will, you need and you can, suck cock, suck any mans cock that will let you.
What is happening to me?
twistedsub

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques