Accidentally accepting your own suggestions

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Accidentally accepting your own suggestions

Postby JackDrago » November 15th, 2015, 10:38 am

I was working on editing the audio to Man Fucker yesterday, and today all I can think about is pounding ass... I guess that means that some of the suggestions took despite the fact that I never listened to the induction and didn't trance that I was aware of. Not a big deal, as I am already gay and a top, but a little bit scary considering the other stuff that I have done.

Fellow hypnotists, has this ever happened to you? What do you do to prevent it?
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » November 15th, 2015, 6:07 pm

if you are suggestible at all this is definitely something that happens. personally i look at it as something that keeps me ethical, it means i would not make any hypnosis for someone else that i would not be willing to experience the effects of as well. sort of like a hypnotically enforced golden rule.

there is a benefit to going in trance while you are recording, it will make your files more effective. from what i can tell, and what i have gathered from speaking with others, a part of hypnosis is empathy. so if you are in a trance yourself i think its easier for other people to relate to that state of mind.

but if you want to avoid that from happening there are a couple ways around it. you can make a special safety file that enchants an object so that when you are wearing the object you will not enter trance. the other much more common way around it is to record the induction and the body of the file separately. even if you get the levels are correct, there is still going to be a noticeable jump between them because in one recording you are in trance and in the other you are not.

in your case though it's harder to say. trance is a state that you will naturally go in and out of throughout the day, so its possible that you either randomly entered in one, or because you were thinking about hypnosis your mind naturally found its way back there. you never know when something you hear will just stick in your head and forever change the way you think about something.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby JackDrago » November 15th, 2015, 11:18 pm

I think the problem is that I didn't mute the subliminal trancer deepener track. I actually did record the induction separately (rather a long time ago) and I was editing the suggestion part to fix the mistakes and craft the binaural to the flow of the suggestions.

I have two protocols for dangerous trances: the first one almost anyone could do, the basement of the [url=http://vastcountry.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-cabin-in-woods.html]Cabin in the Woods[/url] has a mental safe room that is walled off from the rest of my subconscious with what the trance that made it said is "3ft thick walls of hypnotic resistance concrete" -- if I go in there mentally while recording, nothing takes no matter how deep in trance I am. I usually don't do that for editing because it requires trance and I can't run the software in a trance.

The other possibility is to take advantage of the fact that I have alters. My demon alter writes Satanic trances, and since he is already a demon, all the Satanist stuff naturally channels into him anyway.

In this case I was lazy because of low consequences: it's a gay conversion trance, I am already gay and already like to top. I figured that the risk was low. I was fairly right: I percieve no real change except for a burning desire to top that lasted about 18 hours. No harm no foul, just a reminder that safety protocol needs to be routine.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby Jackstock » December 3rd, 2015, 2:30 pm

All the time. I'm okay with it. its just the mind.
The mind thinks lots of crazy unnecessary things anyway. we all do it. :roll:
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques