How to make a curse that lasts

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

How to make a curse that lasts

Postby catgirl » November 25th, 2015, 9:28 am

I wonder what the best suggestions for making a curse are? Is there a template for making suggestions that stay permanent, possibly even get worse the more a subject tries to resist? Feel free to post examples of scripts! [/img]
catgirl

Postby JackDrago » November 25th, 2015, 12:01 pm

I learned curse writing by studying the script to Curse: Penis Growth and Curse Forced Gay. I don't think anyone has written a guide to it but the important thing about a curse is a focus on accepance, permanence, and non-removability.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

About curses and blessings

Postby Busenman » November 25th, 2015, 1:32 pm

I for myself, I don't believe into curses. It has a negative touch and it is well known, that negatives aren't easy to accept , mostly even people restrict automatically. Whatever makes something permanently in your mind, is like as a curse. I try to use blessing instead of curse, if I want to makes something permanent, but at the end it is the same thing, only in a much more positive wording, which most people accept much more easily.

Hypnosis is never magic, and like always in life, if you can introduce a need for something in someones mind combined with positive feelings, in such a case you never need to use the word curse, or anything else like commands for to make people do things, you want Them to do. They simply do by themselves, because it feels good and because it is positive for them.

Our minds always does, what it believes is the best for us. it never ever understands negatives.

so, for to use the word curse again in the context of this thread, the best curse is one, where the word "curse" or any other Negatives are never used.

That is even true, if suggestions make people doing things, they normally never would do. People always do things because they think at least on a subliminal base, that is the best. Even the subconscious is more powerful than the conscious mind.
Busenman
Regular
Regular

Postby Marian » November 25th, 2015, 1:48 pm

A "curse" is just a file with a self-enforcing positive feedback. Not more, not less.
Marian
Regular
Regular

That is

Postby Busenman » November 25th, 2015, 3:00 pm

That is the short form, absolutely right
Busenman
Regular
Regular

Postby catgirl » November 26th, 2015, 3:10 am

No matter if curse or blessing- any examples for how to create an effective self-enforcing file?
catgirl

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » November 26th, 2015, 7:17 am

Catgirl, I'm repeating the answer that others have already given.

And with that done, here's an idea for writing hypnosis scripts that are effective... Avoid using jargon. Example: When a hypnotist says "go deeper and deeper", those words are meaningless (jargon) unless they're explained through examples, stories, or metaphors.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby wohermiston » November 26th, 2015, 9:27 am

To be sure, it isn't a curse simply because it says so! So many files here are, to my mind , just attempts at brainwashing through excessive repetition. That can have some effect, but it is not everlasting. Suggestions must match daily behaviour in some way to make them stick.
Tying suggestions with listening daily can keep the subject comming back. and that is what is meant by positive feedback. You get some result, you beleive the result is from listening, and you go back and listen again.
Erickson beleived that the suggestions needed to be tied to things you did in your normal conscious life, that would make those normal activities behave like triggers. Done well, the technique works. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby catgirl » November 26th, 2015, 10:59 am

What would be an example for such normal activities?
catgirl

Postby wohermiston » November 26th, 2015, 2:09 pm

here is what I use as a guide. it takes some reading, but if you are really interested, you will find it useful.
http://discreplay.typepad.com/hypnotic_psychotherapy/docs/extRef/Milton%20H%20Erickson%20-%20Hypnotherapy%20-%20An%20Exploratory%20Casebook.pdf

How you marry your file to your client will depend on what you are trying to accomplish. in diaper files I try to stick with things people experience normally, like the tingle to go. try and use that as a trigger to evoke a different response. you can also create habits that can also be used as triggers or modifiers later on. you really have to be creative. I was just marveling at how many diaper files there are here. no one file is perfect for everone. anyway, hope some of this is helpful.WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby catgirl » December 10th, 2015, 9:27 am

This is a helpful guide, thank you.
catgirl

Re: How to make a curse that lasts

Postby JakeJane » June 9th, 2016, 8:47 pm

Get married, don't divorce.
JakeJane

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques