My version of "Email Slave"

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

My version of "Email Slave"

Postby slanador » May 9th, 2016, 3:23 pm

I am trying to learn how to do this hypnosis thing and therefore decided to write a script for Email Slave, a bit similar to EMG's version (and definitely compatible with it), but with some changes of my own.

As this is my first time, I would love feedback and advice. Since I have no idea about induction, deepening and awakening, I did not include those parts, and only uploaded a Body. Let me know what you think.

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=9614
slanador

Re: My version of "Email Slave"

Postby Leeiah » May 19th, 2016, 8:56 pm

Not sure if anyone really use the email slave file anymore or I would listen lol ^^
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Re: My version of "Email Slave"

Postby OxyFemboi » May 19th, 2016, 10:06 pm

slanador wrote
I am trying to learn how to do this hypnosis thing and therefore decided to write a script for Email Slave, a bit similar to EMG's version (and definitely compatible with it), but with some changes of my own.

As this is my first time, I would love feedback and advice. Since I have no idea about induction, deepening and awakening, I did not include those parts, and only uploaded a Body. Let me know what you think.

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=9614

I can best judge a file by reading the script, not by listening to the file. So many things can happen between polishing the script and making the recording. When I recorded a script someone had written, I was continually making changes so that the script would flow when read by a TTTS voice. A human voice could have made it work ... but a TTS voice needs an actual prose poem for a hypnosis file to work correctly.

If you PM me a copy of the script, I will be more than happy to look at it. {I will send you my comments with an expalnation of whyI did wht I did.]

Oxy
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques