Depersonalization file idea discussion

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Depersonalization file idea discussion

Postby genericaccount37 » August 10th, 2018, 6:28 am

I've posted a few files and scripts (more than I ever expected to, or I'd have picked a better name). The only one that's been here long enough to drop into the Free files is about turning into a gothic doll, but in general I'm interested in making more dollification/depersonalization-type files.

I have a few such file ideas that I'm in the process of writing, and I want to know if anyone is interested in any of these ones in particular, or if people want to see certain things included in /excluded from such files.

Cyborg Girl
After an induction you're strapped to an operating table, where a pretty cyborg girl removes your brain, transplants it into a copy of her head, and piece-by-piece replaces your body parts until you're an identical copy of her. You will also be brainwashed to think of how good it feels to be rebuilt as a cute robot girl, and to seduce others into getting themselves brainwashed in a similar way so they can share the love. More of a drone file about wanting others to be cyborg girlfriends with you. Gender neutral for the listener, though you end up with a girl's body anyway.

Kigurumi Club
After walking down a long set of stairs, you find yourself holding a VIP invitiation to a secret club. You are led to a room to meet someone in a cute anime girl kigurumi (full-body suit - the physical description at the moment is of Mami from Madoka Magica) who flirts with you, lets you play with her breasts and finally lifts her skirt to let you penetrate her. Before you can finish she suggests that it would be fun for you to try a kigurumi too, and playfully helps you into a full-body anime girl suit (Madoka) that merges with your body, shows you how cute you look as an anime girl, and shares a double-ended dildo with you. Intended to cause/heighten a fetish for cosplay sex, having sex with someone wearing a kigurumi outfit and finally wearing such an outfit yourself. Assumes the listener has a penis, which is absorbed into the suit halfway through.

Pearlification
You are strapped into a machine and a gem is inserted into your chest, causing your body to gradually become that of a Pearl (a personal servant-type gem from Steven Universe). You are made to think only of serving your Diamond (whoever is most important to you), to be completely submissive to them, and to be willing to humiliate yourself on the orders of anyone you see as your superior. Gender neutral for the listener, though all gems are feminine.

If you have similar ideas not on this list, then I would be happy to discuss those as well.
Last edited by genericaccount37 on January 19th, 2019, 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Re: Depersonalization file idea discussion

Postby ViralVixen » August 10th, 2018, 8:51 pm

Definitely the Pearl file. I'm a major Steven Universe fan and my gemsona has already been a Pearl for ages XP
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Postby genericaccount37 » August 11th, 2018, 7:41 am

ViralVixen wrote:Definitely the Pearl file. I'm a major Steven Universe fan and my gemsona has already been a Pearl for ages XP

I've seen isolated images of pearlification but no full comics, much less a hypnosis file. Which is why I thought it'd be interesting to try making one.
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Postby genericaccount37 » January 19th, 2019, 3:06 pm

I've finally got around to uploading a version of Pearlification. In the meantime I also made some files that were suggested to me in private messages, which include a couple of object transformations (a Harley Davidson motorcycle and a whale pool toy).

We're also only a couple of weeks off some of my older files becoming free, including a plush toy encasement one and a jetplane transformation.

It's kind of niche, but I'd be open to making more files like any of those if people ask for them. Or to just talk about this kind of file in general.
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Postby Plaat » March 24th, 2019, 9:29 pm

I like the idea for the first one; cyborg girl; reminds me of a short kisime comic called 'Syse version 2.0'
Do what makes you happy and ask for help when you're not.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby genericaccount37 » March 25th, 2019, 12:34 pm

Plaat wrote:I like the idea for the first one; cyborg girl; reminds me of a short kisime comic called 'Syse version 2.0'

There's a few comics with similar subjects out there. The specific one that inspired the idea was a Cyber F manga, but that gets into a lot more of the gore/guro side of things than is intended for this. My script for the Cyborg Girl file is nowhere near complete but already seems like it'll be one of my longest files.

Speaking of, I saw your Person To Toy Mental Transformation script and it's pretty interesting as a more long-term type of these.
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques