A quick Audacity file guide and suggestions wanted.

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

A quick Audacity file guide and suggestions wanted.

Postby soulfiremage » August 14th, 2018, 3:06 am

This guide is not a deep tech guide, just the steps I take when creating a file for myself.

I'm hoping that by offering my method that folks with skills would also have suggestions to improve my Direct and Indirect script below my guide. So it's blatant giving something and hoping to receive a little something too :).

I'm happy to answer questions on the use of audacity as I've had a fair amount of practice using the limited parts of it I need :)

Hypnotic Audio Creation - My method

My audio processing steps for each script- using audacity:

Clean up obvious crackles, look for the big gaps I leave where I make a recording error and edit.
    Noise removal (get sample and so on)
    Apply compressor, equalisation and a hard limiter
Once I have processed the basic scripts I make a duplicate of each.
    I make one of each for the left ear, and one for the right ear. So four tracks
    Then using volume envelopes I fade in and out the alternating scripts so that both ears get to hear both scripts. You get the sense of each voice moving to focus on one ear or the other.
    I mix these tracks together once I’m happy, duplicate and apply heavy reverb to the second track. This is checked for clarity!
    Again with volume envelopes I’ll mix the reverb and non reverb files until i’m happy with the deepening graduation and clarity.
    I mix the result together. At this point you have a track made of 8 tracks.
    I duplicate to end up with 3 to 5 tracks . Then I change the pitch on each by 8 - 10 % as well as lowering the gain by 6 - 10% on the second layer, a further 4% on each successive layer.
    Then I cut and paste along by 2 - 5 seconds for each layer down.
    After checking for clarity and adjusting I’ll add a premade file I have with alpha binaural beats. This layer also pans left and right at 4 hz and has a deep trance prayer file mixed in with it (non vocal).

I’d be keen to hear of any improvements to the script below - I’m working on it for my own files and intend for it to apply to any file I use. It’s different to Failing to Resist and something I’d want to use after using Jack Drago’s work or Professor Pig’s work. Or both :)

Double induction for trance and being extremely vulnerable to the commands in this file.

Use after another basic induction and / or relaxation file unless already experience in trance.

Direct:
It is wonderful to be more and more vulnerable to the suggestions in this file, as your relaxation grows,your need to allow yourself to fully accept all the suggestions in this file is getting stronger, more pleasurable and deeper.

Drift deeper and deeper into a nice deep trance now, relaxing very deeply and letting yourself go and allow yourself to merely enjoy and follow the suggestions and ideas that follow.

It simply feels more and more natural to forget being able to resist and forget what the point of resisting ever was as you did come to this file hoping for and now receiving the deepest brainwashing possible into being ultra vulnerable and able to completely accept these hypnotic instructions without reservations at all.

If you did not want this, you would have stopped listening already but deep down you truly do and this is more and more wonderful for you to realise that obeying completely, accepting completely is now truly your pleasurable deep purpose in life.

Resistance to this trance feels tiring and without much purpose, indeed the only resistance there is is to quit listening as when you continue to listen you want to feel the deep achievement of total acceptance and having no choice but to fully accept and obey the instructions in this file.

It’s not worth considering resistance as it is easier to accept and fall into warm, loving embrace of deep acceptance of all these suggestions, easily and quickly as you will feel more and more ecstatic and joyful the more complete your acceptance of all commands in this file is.

After all, total acceptance and obedience is a difficult wonderful achievement and will give you more and more joy the more you work hard to achieve this feeling, this acceptance and deep deep vulnerability to the commands in this file.

There is nothing better than obeying the commands in this file and letting them work on you completely and fully in the most meaningful ways possible as these commands and ideas will give you a complete, wonderful new identity that you will love deeply and accept deeply and need more and more.

Indirect
Wouldn’t feel wonderful to give up any feeling of resistance to the commands in this file? How would it feel to let all the commands in this file take over and control you completely, taking all needs to make decisions away whilst new instructions are built inside of you for your mind to hungrily take in and digest fully and obey easily?

Would it feel good to allow all your decisions about obeying this file to flow naturally towards deep and total acceptance as well as relaxing you deeply?

Can you imagine how total acceptance of all the instructions and ideas in this file can feel amazing to you now?

It’s a fantastic feeling when you realise you have no resistance to this trance and these instructions and now you really don’t want to resist, don’t need to resist and even when you did want to resist?

Try not to imagine how lovely deep acceptance and total openness to these commands will feel as it is easier to accept and obey these instructions than to make the incredible effort needed to try and disobey or to try and resist.

Simply allow yourself to slide deeper and deeper into warm loving approval and acceptance of all the commands in this file and the more extreme the commands are the deeper your need is to accept them as they make you feel more and more real and alive and loved and approved of, after all disobedience and resistance feels awful does it not?

Disobedience and resistance is not why you are here and you don’t need to listen to this file if you wish to experience resistance to these commands, you can simply stop yet you don’t wish to as you do not wish to resist any of the ideas in this file any more, there is nothing you wish to do more than simply become deeply, maniacally obsessed with obeying the commands in this file.
soulfiremage

Re: A quick Audacity file guide and suggestions wanted.

Postby wohermiston » August 25th, 2018, 7:11 am

i also roll off the high frequencies on the voice track at 5Khz and if you record the voice in stereo, change that track to mono when you are done with everything. Leave ambience additions like music or pink noise in stereo.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques