Making a file for people with Tulpas

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Re: Making a file for people with Tulpas

Postby outkast1728 » December 2nd, 2020, 9:19 pm

This kinda happens to be my specialty. I'm on discord if you wanna talk abotu it
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby keybounce » December 5th, 2020, 4:52 pm

Can you give a little more information on Tulpas? The information I've gotten has been confused and contradictory, and I really don't know what is "true" about them (as if there is a definite "truth" about alternate personalities outside of DID/ODD).
keybounce
Regular
Regular

Postby kzarin2 » February 5th, 2021, 3:10 am

You'll have difficulty with tulpas - imagine trying to hypnotise a small group, all contrasting personalities and who don't all want to go under.

The main personality can't force his or her tulpas to experience what he or she experiences at all.

Just a thought.
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » February 5th, 2021, 9:29 am

I like to call it Multiple Personality Order, when you are getting it right
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby tfunker » May 30th, 2022, 2:16 am

kzarin2 wrote:You'll have difficulty with tulpas - imagine trying to hypnotise a small group, all contrasting personalities and who don't all want to go under.

The main personality can't force his or her tulpas to experience what he or she experiences at all.

Just a thought.

Tulpa might be a little to much, something like that is more for the experienced practitioner. I would said maybe making and using a sigil would be better or creating a Servitor to help aid in making extra strong hypnosis files.

What i would do is probably create a Servitor that feeds off of the Conscious thought and transforms it into Subconscious so its purpose would be the thing that feeds it and that the energy it creates is something for the purpose. With a Tulpa its personality would get too involved in the matter and you would have more chances of it going rouge.
tfunker

Postby kzarin2 » January 21st, 2023, 9:35 am

I read it as a file for people with tulpas. I've a few so I know full well that they won't just cooperate with hypnosis just because I want to. Actually one at least has bust my shit before now.

Anyway that was why I answered as I did.

tfunker wrote:
kzarin2 wrote:You'll have difficulty with tulpas - imagine trying to hypnotise a small group, all contrasting personalities and who don't all want to go under.

Just a thought.

Tulpa might be a little to much, something like that is more for the experienced practitioner. I would said maybe making and using a sigil would be better or creating a Servitor to help aid in making extra strong hypnosis files.

What i would do is probably create a Servitor that feeds off of the Conscious thought and transforms it into Subconscious so its purpose would be the thing that feeds it and that the energy it creates is something for the purpose. With a Tulpa its personality would get too involved in the matter and you would have more chances of it going rouge.
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques