Permanent changes work, post-hypnotic trigger doesn't

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Permanent changes work, post-hypnotic trigger doesn't

Postby musclepupapollo » August 1st, 2022, 5:04 pm

I created another script and MP3 for a general fitness, confidence, and masculinity permanent transformation. It also has a trigger for a dumb jock with hyper confidence/masculinity state.
The permanent transformation seems to work well, but the trigger does little to nothing. I really want the trigger to feel like a shot of adrenaline and endorphins, like hitting a max on a deadlift (new idea lol). Any tips/tricks to get this to work better? I'd love to get any feedback/ideas on any of the file!
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... e_id=16531
musclepupapollo

Re: Permanent changes work, post-hypnotic trigger doesn't

Postby Jackstock » August 2nd, 2022, 9:31 am

I think it's a pretty creative and fun file.

I really want the trigger to feel like a shot of adrenaline and endorphins, like hitting a max on a deadlift (new idea lol)

Talk about that in the file.
"imagine what it's like to hit a new personal best, like your maximum deadlift..... [~10 second pause for the listener to imagine] It's like a shot of adrenaline or endorphins... [pause] It feels great when that happens. Now whenever you hear [trigger], you feel this way."
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Re: Permanent changes work, post-hypnotic trigger doesn't

Postby musclepupapollo » August 2nd, 2022, 12:34 pm

Thanks Jackstock! I really appreciate the positive feedback, and it means a lot coming from someone experienced :)

Thanks for the suggestion too, I modified the script in a few places to reinforce adrenaline/endorphins around the trigger, we'll see how that does after I record and test it a bit!

I'm looking forward to killing social/club jitters and bursting gym records! Husband loves triggering me in bed too ;)
musclepupapollo

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques