Need a women to record a few lines for my file.

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Need a women to record a few lines for my file.

Postby jon1223 » August 9th, 2008, 6:32 pm

Hey everyone, I guess this is as good a place as any to put this. A file that I have been working on involves a catgirl speaking in it. Now, been a guy, my voice doesn't fit at all. I was basically wondering if any girls out there would wan't to record a few lines real fast. The recording needs to have little to no background noise. The catgirl in question is a bit of a dom, but is still playfull, she is large, about 7' with a well toned body. if anyone has any more questions on how she looks, i'd be happy to send a picture. Below are the lines, with how they should be said. If its cool, just record them, one after the other, with a gap in between each phrase large enough to be noticble on an audio editing software(in this case, Audacity) that way I can just cut and paste the lines in. I would love to have multiple samples of people, that way I have a variaty of people to chose from, and of course, credit would be given.

"How ya doin, hot stuff? Like what you see?" *giggle*

"You're cute, I'm gona have fun with you."*small laugh*
This shouldn't be said in a sexual manor. She means that she is gona have fun transforming the person listening.

"Do you trust me?"
Said kind of bluntly, but still as a question.

"Oh noes, I’ll have to clean that up right away!”
This should be said innocently, but still with a sort of sexual flare. Also, the I in right should be extended(e.x riiiiight away)

“Are we having fun, nya?”
Said innocently

“So, does this mean you approve?” *giggle*

“Well then, lets test drive this new body of yours.”
Right before the pair have a make out/cuddle session, afterwards, it is up to the listener as to what happens. So it should be said a bit sexually.
jon1223
Regular
Regular

Postby hellion0 » August 16th, 2008, 6:06 am

I don't know if I can pull the "catgirl" voice, but I'm willing to try it.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby jon1223 » August 16th, 2008, 12:32 pm

I'd be very grateful if you gave it a try ^^
jon1223
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques