Binaural beat player flash file I made

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Binaural beat player flash file I made

Postby Squirrelous » August 25th, 2008, 9:40 pm

[url]http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=binauralxr3.swf&width=160[/url]

Very small file that plays 6 hz (theta), 9 hz (alpha), and 14 hz (beta) binaurals. I made seamlessly loopable frequency .wav's in Audacity and put the lowest in the left channel, and the changeable highest frequency in the right channel. I decided to do lower frequencies because the higher ones are annoying to me, and lower frequencies have better compression.

I've tried these on files without binaurals already, and had success. I'm pretty sure no one's ever made a .swf binaural player before. Should I add more frequencies for more customization?

I'm interested in working with multiple-choice hypnosis files where the listener chooses different specifications for the file, and the swf plays the audio (with an optional hypnotic spiral, possibly) with the options the listener clicked by piecing together the words that would be the same throughout the file, and inserts the variables. Audio compression is also better in .swf.

So yeah, tell me if you like the flash file.
Squirrelous
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques