ecstasy (mdma) or acid (lsd) effect inducing file

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

ecstasy (mdma) or acid (lsd) effect inducing file

Postby warpbobo » August 30th, 2008, 11:25 pm

could someone please make a file that when triggered by yourself causes ecstasy like effects like eye dialation, touchy-feelies, euphoria and speedy.

or a file that causes you to have a euphoric psychedelic trip when triggered by yourself?

also it would be good if the files could be un-triggered at any time.

why do drugs if you can have the same effect from hypnosis? to me it seems it would be very popular.

and also you should be able to induce both at the same time (hypnotic candy flipping lol)

please someone read this and write a free file for it[/b]
warpbobo

Postby CHR » September 2nd, 2008, 5:45 pm

DMT is produced naturally by the brain, some say.

If one can figure out what what mental scenario triggers that part of the brain, then it should be easy to create a file to induce, an actual experience.
CHR
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » September 2nd, 2008, 10:10 pm

If you go back to your drug experience and remember the very first physical reaction to that drug , you can anchor that, and then it should naturally take you through the effects of the drug.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » September 3rd, 2008, 12:40 pm

Yes, with someone who has done drugs before it should be quite easy to set a trigger and have the person experience the same effects that the drugs made him have. Things have you have already experienced are so much easier to recreate than it is to create a sensation that has never been felt before. How should the mind know what it's like to be on ecstasy if it has never tried it?!

However I don't think it would be very ethical to make a file like that. It might make somebody want to try - or revisit - the the real thing. I wouldn't like to be responsible for that.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

I'd try that

Postby hunter » September 18th, 2008, 3:01 pm

As an occasional user of pot, LSD, salvia & petyote, I would very much like a file like this as well.
hunter
Regular
Regular

well how bout

Postby warpbobo » September 18th, 2008, 10:46 pm

dreaming while awake thats trigerable and untriggerable?

and dmt is used during those dreams that seem so real but so far fetched at the same time. its released in small amounts during rem sleep

so thats why i said maby someone should make a dreaming while awake file
warpbobo

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques