A script to straighten curly and/or wavy hair?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

A script to straighten curly and/or wavy hair?

Postby stabule » September 16th, 2008, 2:47 am

Hi all I'm new. Anyone ever thought about making one to straighten curly or wavy hair ? Hair growing from the head of course. What kind of scripts would you guys suggest?
stabule

Postby whatthe75 » September 16th, 2008, 4:42 am

Sort of on the right topic, i know that the reason hair is curly and straight is because of the base shape of the hair.For example if you looked at the base of the hair it would be circular,oval or almost flat,and that determines weather its straight or curly etc.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Re: A script to straighten curly and/or wavy hair?

Postby FloridaPuppy » September 16th, 2008, 8:00 am

stabule wrote:Hi all I'm new. Anyone ever thought about making one to straighten curly or wavy hair ? Hair growing from the head of course. What kind of scripts would you guys suggest?

I think what you are looking for is a flattening iron.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby stabule » September 16th, 2008, 8:27 am

whatthe75 wrote:Sort of on the right topic, i know that the reason hair is curly and straight is because of the base shape of the hair.For example if you looked at the base of the hair it would be circular,oval or almost flat,and that determines weather its straight or curly etc.

Oh yeah, I read about that too, think the base is called the hair follicle. Would "Each of my hair follicles are altering to grow straight hair" be a good place to start for an affirmation? Any suggestions?
stabule

Postby Draygone » September 16th, 2008, 5:49 pm

I think this is a case of overcomplicating things. You don't need hypnosis to change your hairstyle. It's much faster and much easier to use, as FP said, a flattening iron. Or a curling iron.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby stabule » September 17th, 2008, 1:28 am

Draygone wrote:I think this is a case of overcomplicating things. You don't need hypnosis to change your hairstyle. It's much faster and much easier to use, as FP said, a flattening iron. Or a curling iron.

I see where you're coming from, Draygone. It certainly does seem pretty silly to many, but this would really make life unbelievably easier to many more and, not to mention, me as well. Makes me feel a lot sexier too, and maybe just a tad kinky? 8)

Thanks for taking time to reply guys. Regards.
stabule

Postby FloridaPuppy » September 17th, 2008, 7:39 am

stabule wrote:
Draygone wrote:I think this is a case of overcomplicating things. You don't need hypnosis to change your hairstyle. It's much faster and much easier to use, as FP said, a flattening iron. Or a curling iron.

I see where you're coming from, Draygone. It certainly does seem pretty silly to many, but this would really make life unbelievably easier to many more and, not to mention, me as well. Makes me feel a lot sexier too, and maybe just a tad kinky? 8)

If all you have is a hammer, every screw suddenly looks like a nail. Sure using that hammer on the screw isn't going to accomplish anything of use, but it's going to pound a hole in something if you hit it hard enough. Hypnosis is similar... it can make you think your hair is straighter... it can make you believe your hair is straighter... it can make you forget/not remember you spent time straightening it... it can even make you think you are seeing it differently than it actually is... but it's not going to change the way your hair grows any more than hair in a can will look natural.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » September 17th, 2008, 8:23 am

FloridaPuppy wrote:Hypnosis is similar... it can make you think your hair is straighter... it can make you believe your hair is straighter... it can make you forget/not remember you spent time straightening it... it can even make you think you are seeing it differently than it actually is... but it's not going to change the way your hair grows any more than hair in a can will look natural.

Hypnosis changes perceptions.

As FloridaPuppy already said - "it can make you forget/not remember you spent time straightening it"

And there's a corollary to that specific perception change... one that might make you happy.

Hypnosis can cause the time spent straightening your hair to be intensely enjoyable.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby stabule » September 17th, 2008, 6:52 pm

FloridaPuppy wrote:
stabule wrote:

If all you have is a hammer, every screw suddenly looks like a nail. Sure using that hammer on the screw isn't going to accomplish anything of use, but it's going to pound a hole in something if you hit it hard enough. Hypnosis is similar... it can make you think your hair is straighter... it can make you believe your hair is straighter... it can make you forget/not remember you spent time straightening it... it can even make you think you are seeing it differently than it actually is... but it's not going to change the way your hair grows any more than hair in a can will look natural.

MN_FriendlyGuy wrote:Hypnosis changes perceptions.

As FloridaPuppy already said - "it can make you forget/not remember you spent time straightening it"

And there's a corollary to that specific perception change... one that might make you happy.

Hypnosis can cause the time spent straightening your hair to be intensely enjoyable.

Sounds pretty contradictory after seeing some of the many files here on this site. No offense.

Check this site out http://www.deeptrancenow.com/exc2_multiplepersonality.htm Think it's a bunch of baloney? Well, everyone's entitled to their opinions. For me, I'd like to believe that the mind and body are capable of the extraordinary. :wink:

Thanks again for the replies. Regards.
stabule

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques