Afformation and affirmation subliminal hypnosis;

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Afformation and affirmation subliminal hypnosis;

Postby asimon2008 » October 3rd, 2008, 7:41 pm

I have Cool Edit Pro and I know how to use it. If someone has done afformations and affirmations can you help on things that I need help on. I have a Iriver U10 and it can record. I am 200 lbs and I want to be 175 lbs. How would I use an afformation or affirmations to make sure it happens. For example: Why am I now 175 lbs? I also need a binaural beat to mix with my recording. Does anybody know any website with regular binaural beats? Also too, is their any hypnosis that is like the one at this website called Swordman's Agility at another site? I am also need this because I also want to play soccer. I need a way to start playing soccer on my school's team. Please help me!!!!!!!!
asimon2008

Postby FloridaPuppy » October 3rd, 2008, 8:18 pm

You realize you will still need to exercise/diet/practice/etc for all those things, right? Hypnosis can help you get into it and such, but it's not a magic wand.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hellion0 » October 3rd, 2008, 8:24 pm

Specifically, hypnosis can drive you to work out or eat better, and as a side effect, you lose weight.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques