Wording to allow subject to forget the trigger word

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Wording to allow subject to forget the trigger word

Postby bb52 » October 23rd, 2008, 8:38 pm

I'd used a trigger induction on my sub and it worked very well.

The only problem is she knows what the trigger word is.

I'm looking for the proper wording to keep the trigger in place but to ensure she forgets the trigger word.

Thanks.
bb52

Re: Wording to allow subject to forget the trigger word

Postby EMG » October 23rd, 2008, 11:14 pm

If she's nicely suggestible simply instruct her to take the trigger words and tuck them away deeply in her subconscious, not remembering them when she's awake except when she hears them and responds to them.

bb52 wrote:I'd used a trigger induction on my sub and it worked very well.

I'm looking for the proper wording to keep the trigger in place but to ensure she forgets the trigger word.

Thanks.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Experimentalist » October 24th, 2008, 8:29 pm

Friday evening, exhausted after work week, I listened to the Mystery Humiliation. Interestingly enough I totally blacked out during the induction. Then I woke up very clearly and thought "wow, that was brilliant, it's done now?!" I had never experienced such memory loss!!!

Then the file continued with the planting of the mystery humiliation "stuff"... During which I was very clear and concious.. Don't know what happened. I suppose I just blackout during inducation and startled somehow during the planting of said mystery.

I do remember everything planted during that part of the file. I didn't want that but that was how it went.

I did actually perform the action (writing that stuff with a pen somewhere.. well, you know EMG) and kind of expected someone to want to read it.. but later in a club I forget and no one saw it... awwww
Experimentalist

Postby MacGyver » December 8th, 2008, 8:24 pm

bb52, what EMG is sayin is like i used to do to my friends, infact, i would make them forget that i had even put them under, but they would act upon the trigger when i spoke it, but for safety, i made sure they would only do the said action if i was the one spoke the trigger, that way, other people could not make the person do it over and over just to make fun of the person i had put under. i done the ones i put under like that as i knew the other guys we hung with would make em do stupid stuff infont of alot of people just to make fun of the person, alot of times, i made the trigger a once or twice used trigger then they would no longer act upon it.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Covering your ass....

Postby Hypnaughtytist » February 21st, 2009, 1:13 am

I do a lot of online hypno sessions and I don't want my subject becoming curious and looking back, afterwards, at the text and reading what I suggested. As I bring her back to Present Awareness, I include the following suggestions:

You will not consciously remember anything we did here....nor will you want to find out....you will simply remember to forget and forget to remember...but your subconscious knows and obeys...if you understand this...say yes.....
Hypnaughtytist

Postby whatthe75 » February 21st, 2009, 5:18 am

The word "not" is a bad word to use in hypnosis unless you use it for specific reasons.The unconcious does not understand negation.

SO"You will not consciously remember this" translates to "you will Consiously remember this".

A good technique is to use confusing language and make the subject totally confused and then put in a quick command and then quickly change the subject again.Almost a subliminal message if you wish.

Or get them to go deep and start finger signals with them and ask if you are talking privately with the unconcious mind,and when you have a yes,continue.Maybe something like the following:-

"Your conscious mind has no need to know about this "trigger" though your unconscious mind will act on it regardless.It is so hard to remember but so easy to forget.There are some things that only the unconcious mind needs to know about.It is so hard to remember but so easy to forget.There are things we do unconciously,things that are so natural,that the consious mind has no idea how we do them.How do we understand language? How do we know how to speak?There are things the consious mind needs to know.And there are things that are best left to the unconcious."
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Now, I know I placed that trigger in the message SOMWHERE...

Postby Calimore » February 24th, 2009, 11:39 am

You may also want to consider changing the trigger word. I would also make a point of telling the subject that their conscious mind will never associate the use of the trigger with it effects and that it will always seem just natural for her to simply drop into trance whenever the word or phrase is used.

You might even go so far as to remind her that it's always been this way for her, for as long as she can remember, even though she may forget why today. But why even bother trying to remember when is just so easy to forget...

One of the reasons that hypnosis is inadmissible in most courtroom situations is due to the fact that 'confabulation', or the creation of false memories, is so easy for some subjects to achieve that a hypnotist can easily taint any evidence gained this way simply by asking a leading question.

You may find that the easiest way to make her forget her trigger is to convince her that she never knew how she got it to begin with.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: Wording to allow subject to forget the trigger word

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » February 24th, 2009, 1:41 pm

bb52 wrote:I'd used a trigger induction on my sub and it worked very well.

Thanks.

Parents of young children use redirection.

When a toddler is focused on pulling the cat's tail, one can sometimes stop the undesired behavior by redirecting the child's attention to a favorite book or toy.

Methods that work with children sometimes work within the parameters of trance too.

After you give suggestions about remembering/forgetting, shift the focus a bit. It's a good time for self-appreciation.

Because you're an excellent subject

With a wonderful mind

By now, you're probably aware that there's no one-size-fits-all wording. It's up to you to choose the words that'll be exactly right for her.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques