Suggestions for First Time Hypo Training?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Suggestions for First Time Hypo Training?

Postby kaidevik » December 23rd, 2008, 8:02 pm

Hi,

I've recently started a "training" relationship with another guy who is a very experienced BDSM player. His interest is in rubber doll training, and I want to use hypno techniques to facilitate his training and to create some rich fantasy experiences for him. I have personally been hypnotized twice - once for a sexual situation (which didn't work very well), and once for a therapeutic situation (which worked very well), so I think I have a pretty good idea of what its about and how it works. I also wrote a very large section of my PhD disseratation on Mesmerism as an historical phenomenon in relation to 18th Century medicine.

Based on my own BDSM experience, I think that a large part of that experience is about reaching a trance state, which can be brought about by physical duress, being blindfolded for a long period of time, commands, etc. Many of my best experiences as a submissive have come about when I was in something that I recognize as being a trance state. What I want to do with my boy is to work explicity on putting him into a trance state, and while in that state get him to delve into his fantasies, create experiences for him, and plant post-hypnotic suggestions that can be used in later sessions together.

I've studied the induction scripts at hypnosis.com and have a pretty good idea how they work, and which ones I think will work for my boy. I have a good voice and have lots of experience as a teacher and public speaker, so I think I can manage the proper vocal presence.

I'm going to try a first session next week; I want to see if I can induce even a light trance, and plant a simple post-hypnotic suggestion (blushing when he hears the words "sissy boy"). If that works in any degree I'll take it as a sign to continue. What I would like is to have him, at least weekly, listen to a trance induction script and take him on additional "trips." (I understand that repetition is an important aspect of planting suggestions). I would like to do a script like the collar script that will help with future trance induction (put on the collar to begin the process), but as he just got out of a permanent collar situation I don't think the script on the site would work (it would likely trigger a resistance response). I also want to create an "inner sissy" script of the sort that takes him on a visualization trip, connecting his inner sissy with a name so that when he's called that name, he slips further into that persona. Since we live apart, and I'm in a relationship of my own, these would be "training exercises" he would carry out between physical sessions, and then I could use the results of these exercises in our face-to-face suggestions.

I'd appreciate any advice anyone has to offer on this, since I've never tried anything quite this complex before. I think this is a realistic undertaking, based on my own experience and understanding of trance states, but I'd really like to hear from folks with more experience. And if you have any suggestions about writing scripts for the things I've described, I'd love to hear them!
kaidevik

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques