Seeking requests for new files

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Seeking requests for new files

Postby DKaiser » January 23rd, 2009, 9:39 pm

Hello fellow hypnosis fans! I got into this site about a month ago when doing some voice acting practice. Basically, I needed practice at keeping a voice exactly steady over minutes of script, and someone suggested trying hypnosis files.
Fast forward a month, and I'm starting to see some good results from files I've made, as well as gotten to the point where I can script a body file and record it without any errors in voice.
That said, I want to keep practicing making files, but I want to finish the ones I'm working on right now, which is where you can come in. Got a file idea that you want scripted/recorded? Found a script that doesn't have a recording for it? I'm interested in any ideas you can give!
(And yes, I'm game to write scripts for files that don't have them, but I'm more interested in recording files rather than transcribing them)
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby whatthe75 » January 23rd, 2009, 11:19 pm

The practice of using a steady monotone voice is an old idea of hypnosis. The use of differnt tones,intonations and levels is a lot more effective.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby DKaiser » January 24th, 2009, 12:23 am

There's a difference between the idea of a "steady" voice and a monotone voice. Steady just means keeping the same characteristics of the voice over a period of time, making it so that even though it's not your normal speaking voice, it sounds like it is, and you're not fading in and out of the voice.
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby whatthe75 » January 24th, 2009, 3:00 am

I think what i said still applies.The more you can manipulate and change your voice for hypnosis and in a hypnosis session the better your results.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques