Suggestions in story form...

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Suggestions in story form...

Postby Ladon » March 1st, 2009, 9:59 am

I know that, while I am able to consciously notice what they're doing during the stories, Blink's Basic Induction and Sarnoga's Road Home tend to draw me in. When Blink says 'he was unaware of curling of his toes', my toes usually twitch, even if I'm not aware when he says it. But I've done it intentionally every time I heard that part consciously. I noticed he uses the word 'cold' a lot in one portion of the story, but he does it in such a way that its hard to catch. Nevertheless, after I noticed it, I realized I'd never felt cold during that part of the story.

I've wondered if a story was recorded, lets say an adult baby story. If the reader tended to be relaxing and somewhat congruent, someone like myself would tend to be drawn in to the story much like the audio dramas I've mentioned. Then, simply mark out the terms that apply to the desired outcome in the story, and they might be effective? For example, the story might go something like this, in an abridged form of course:

"It didn't matter. Tears wet his cheeks and filled his ears. Struggle as he might, he was going to fail. His wife was very experienced at tying him up, and he wasn't going to get out of this one. His brow dampened as he struggled and groaned, but the urge was too great, and he found himself wetting incontinently, feeling the wetness soaking its way through his diaper. His control was gone, he was drained. Hopefully watching him lose control would dampen her anger with him."
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » March 2nd, 2009, 8:19 am

From your posting here, it seems like you're instinctively ready to learn about the possibilities of NLP.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques