Combining Lutz's Two inductions

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Combining Lutz's Two inductions

Postby bobjoe11 » March 19th, 2009, 9:51 am

Hey everyone,

So, I'm using Audacity to combine Lutz's new induction and bubble induction together... the one problem is, I don't know which parts I should take from each. (Sorry, I'm kinda new to putting together files).

I want to use the New Induction as the basis of the induction because it actually brings me down incredibly deep, incredibly fast, but it doesn't really give you much of a trigger within it, so its somewhat not helpful unless I combine it with a file that has a trigger word. I'm also relatively happy about the suggestions in Lutz's bubble induction- no thought, no will, no memory, etc- basically super-deep trance... all with one trigger word.

What I'm thinking of doing is inserting in the new induction right before he starts the wakener the entire body/suggestion part of the bubble induction- this is where my problem starts. Lutz's bubble induction is somewhat like a river- he flows the induction, deepener, suggestions, and wakener (well, not so much wakener... that kinda is like a boulder jutting out of the river) together so that its difficult to say where one ends and the other starts. Does anyone know where a good "beginning" for the suggestion portion is in the bubble induction?

Thanks a million.
bobjoe11
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » March 19th, 2009, 12:42 pm

well, myself, i plan on combining some of EMG's files, but i am going to need a bit of practice to make it come out right, and plan to use his newer induction and see what i get. of course i am gonna make myself the guinea pig so to speak.

should i experience any results though, i will post in my journal, and of course i will post when i have the files combined and what i chose. if the results are good, or atleast interesting, then i will submit the mixed file to EMG and get his thoughts on it, and if all is good, maybe it be uploaded here for others to try.

so, dont worry about bein a novice at file mixing bob as i am too. i have even tried subliminals but, the only music i have that can be put into the mix is not something that is very relaxing as i can only use mp3 format with audacity and the results to me were not favorable.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques