making or recording files, curious

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

making or recording files, curious

Postby MacGyver » March 20th, 2009, 7:03 pm

ok, i am curious as to what others would think here but, eventhough i can manipulate my voice to sound different, holding it can be difficult for me, but i was thinking of possibly changing my old induction just a bit so the subject would not need to stare into my eyes to go under, but the subject would still need to be able to imagine either an elevator, an escalator or even sets of stairs. but the thing i am curious about is what subjects would think if i used a device to change my voice which in turn would make my voice sound something like them chipmunks in alvin and the chipmunks or at the least sound as if i breathed in helium as my normal voice is not good for trancing subjects, would this be something that would possibly interest any of you or should i try some voice manipulations and make sample recordings and find me some guinea pigs to vote on which voice they like best?

keep in mind that i do nto know how to write scripts so i would have to do a reading of a script with my induction and ending, but be warned as what i am used to doing is leaving an arm raised in the air and it cannot be lowered without help from another person, but i may be nice and just put a timer on it so just incase the person lives alone, they wont be stuck that way. :twisted:
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby asankhya » March 21st, 2009, 9:39 pm

if you're interested in learning hypnosis then you should definitely check out igor ledochowski's conversational hypnosis course. it has more depth than any other hypnosis training ive seen and it has a lot of effective hypnotic tracks that really speed up the process. 8)

anyway, i have a pretty good hypnotic voice, so feel free to send me your ideas and shit, and i might put em in a file.
asankhya

Postby MacGyver » March 22nd, 2009, 5:55 pm

well, i used to do hypnosis when i was 12 or 13 years old, and back then was able to put people under so deep that the first time i gave them a suggestion, it worked, which to me seemed a bit freaky as most people go to a professional and it can take several visits to get any results sometimes. but, my voice changed and my normal everyday voice is no good, which is why i was thinking of trying some voice manipulation to be able to once again put poeple into trance.

as for myself, i get into some of the feminization stuff, mostly as i would like to acheive the feminine shape that i see as being sexy, not really interested in the boobs or vagina, just the figure.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby ftslave67 » March 24th, 2009, 4:11 pm

I would have to vote for "normal voice"--if someone is straining to alter their voice, it is usually noticeable and to me anyway, distracting.

Why do you think your normal voice doesn't put people under? I think the best voice is one that is soothing & relaxing, maybe a little on the slow side, soft & warm. I'll bet your natural voice isn't so bad--probably the problem is with the subjects.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » March 24th, 2009, 4:52 pm

the subjects have told me my voice is too annoying for them, and that they are unable to stare into my eyes while i am trying to put them under.

if i can manage to write out my old induction and make a voice recording of it, then i will see if i can find someone to test it with my voice, and this is the vopice i have had since i was about 13 years old. when i record my voice on my computer and give it a listen, my voice even annoys me.

i just have not tried to hold a voice manip for more than a minute as after that it is hard to keep my voice altered, some of the manips i do i can only hold for 15-20 seconds before it makes me cough.

but, i have something i can use to change my voice but the pitch will be even higher than i can make come out of my mouth, but i am not sure that would even work.

but, i was considering doing a file readin but using my own induction, just slightly altered so others could load it onto an mp3 player and give it a go and see if anything happens as the way it is worded, the subject would need to stare into my eyes.

and, i think i would have to change my awakener a bit as well. the one i used to use, i had to have the correct spelling of the subject's first name to bring them back out.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques