possible file making

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

possible file making

Postby MacGyver » April 28th, 2009, 11:13 am

ok, i may soon begin trying my had at making files but, i need to know which people like best, walking down stairs, riding an escalator, or riding in elevators.

the reason i need to know is that if i go back to making files, i am going to use my old induction, just slightly altered so that the subject need not stare into my eyes to enter trance, then when finished, i will go on the hunt for some test subjects to try the test file. the test file will be the induction, one or 2 suggestions, direct of course as this is how i am used to doing things, and an awakener, but the subject will need to be sitting on a couch or in a comfy chair/recliner when listening to the file, and need to be able to see some sort of clock as i plan to raise an arm and leave that way for maybe 2 minutes, then get some feedback.

if it takes 2 full minutes for them to be able to move an arm, then that will let the subject and me both know that i can still put people into trance, if not, i go to a website and learn something new about performing hypnosis and try again. if sucessful, i will put more into the files according to what other may want to use, but i will most likely do mostly feminization type files.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Re: possible file making

Postby baby_jessica75 » April 28th, 2009, 11:30 am

MacGyver wrote:ok, i may soon begin trying my had at making files but, i need to know which people like best, walking down stairs, riding an escalator, or riding in elevators.

I personally prefere the elevator method because it does not involve body movements all you have to do is experience the sensation of downward movement to deepen trance!
reality is no more than a agreed upon belief system that has no stronger roots in truth than any other dream of humanity.

Jessie

baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » April 28th, 2009, 7:53 pm

How about doing a completely new induction from scratch.If you continue using the some one all the time you will only slow ( or even tunnell) your learning of hypnosis.Read some hypnotic patterns and make your own induction up,and make it more vague so as the listener can attach many things in thier room to it instead of their room having to fit exactly to you induction.

e.g.

As you listen to my voice and relax you can notice the way the furniture moulds to your body and how it feels closer in some parts than others.Before your eyes start to get heavy i would like you to notice all the colours and textures of the objects in your view.....etc etc.

Challenge yourself to create a new induction,its the only way your gonna learn properly.Also change your own language and thought patterns.If i am successful........i will try.....if i am able too.........If this is your attitude towards your skills then even if you know it or not,they could come across in your induction.Be positive,think more along the lines of....how quickly can i get them in trance.......which of these techniques is going to be more successful..........etc etc.

I am not being negative here,quite th opposite.I am getting you to realise your own hypnosis potential.By the sounds of it you have already put people under,so it should only be upwards from here.Enjoy.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » April 28th, 2009, 8:53 pm

yeah, i have put people under before, about 20 years ago, the reason i wish to use my old induction is that i was sucessful at getting others so deep the first time that direct suggestions worked as well as the amnesia bit so they would have no idea they were even hypnotized until they realised their right arm was in the air and they were unable to put it down by themselvs, they needed help to do so, this was the only way to get people to beleive hypnosis was real and they could be put under back then.

the thing i have not tried yet is putting someone under while they were lying down and i am not sure the arm lift would go over as good as if they were on a couch or chair, something comfy.

but yeah, i am open to trying new technics but wish to give it a go the way i used to do first and see if i am still able to get someone so deep so fast. i used to take them so deep that when asked a question, they could not lie as their answer came straight from their sleeping mind, after i woke them up and asked the same questions, i got different answers.

so, provided i am still able to take subjects that deep by doing hypnosis the way i did 20 years ago, for one, they could be helped if self help be needed or, i do belive i could have a higher success rate at getting files to work on people than most others, but, the only way i will know is if i actually try, right?

either wednesday or thursday, if i can get myself some quiet time, i will start by typing it all out first, so, instead of doing this off the top of my head like i used to, i will be reading it into my microphone to make a recording, which will lessen the chance for me to make mistakes during the induction.

now, i have never done a staircase induction as people say they dont like to even think about walking down the stairs, and baby jessica is the first to ever ask me to do an elevator, most usually choose the escalator. so doing an elevator will be new for me to use for putting someone into hynosis.

after 20 years, i feel i may be a bit rusty but, seein as my voice is really annoying to most, i am thinking of using a voice manipulation, theo only thing is, it kinda makes me think of a guy who has been using hormone pills for a M2F transition, but plan to do one in my everyday voice as well, and whichever voice is most liked, that will be the one i stick with when doing future files.

all the subject should remember is hearing my voice (seeing my face if one on one) and waking up with an arm in the air and wandering just what in the world happened.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » May 27th, 2009, 3:19 pm

ok all, i am making one more file with the elevator type induction, then moving to my escelator induction, which is quite similar, and when finished, the files will be uploaded here to WMM, after i either figure it out or get with EMG on how to upload, the first couple of files may be free but, quite a few of what i make will go for premium memberships.

though they will be my files, i cannot in good consious take 100% of the credit for the files as i have been having help with cleaning them up as what i used for cleaning them was kinda harsh on my files.

i will post descriptions as well, and i thank my test subjects for helping me to tweak my induction, and for those who have already tested my induction, you will need to practice with my newest once finished and uploaded as the trigger will be changed.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques