Penis and genital growth files

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Penis and genital growth files

Postby asimon2008 » May 2nd, 2009, 2:35 pm

Hello, I need a file to make my private part get bigger if you know what I mean. I was wondering could someone please make a penis growth and genital file like SuperHumanMind Remix and Telepathy Remix. Let me tell you a little story about the Telepathy Remix. At 1:45 p.m. on Thursday on 04/29/09 I played TRemix. When I got home I knew what was playing on tv. I knew stuff was about to happen. It's weird. This baby works. But the penis growth files we really need some good ones. I have files of my own to trade but I am beggin someone to please make a penis growth remix with a trigger on it. I also would like if someone created a genital growth remix as well. Please someone do this. Or better yet. I have a iriver U10(that records anything) and I have Cool Edit Pro 2.0 and I have sony acid pro. But I have not mastered sony acid pro. Please help. :cry: :( :!:
asimon2008

Postby davelowe1977 » May 3rd, 2009, 9:08 am

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking, but if you give me the component parts of any wav or mp3 files and some instructions on which bits you want where, I can remix it for you.
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby asimon2008 » May 4th, 2009, 6:12 am

I just want a better trig penis growth file and I also want a trig genital growth file. Because some people like me would like to see happen. EMG's files are good, it's just when it comes to the trig penis growth file it's not that it sucks it just doesn't work like his other ones. Before you even ask, like other people are going to tell you like trig penis growth file, I have listen to a bizzion times and I'm not kidding. I think's it's time for a new one. I'm dying over here. :P :cry:
asimon2008

Postby hypnointerest » May 4th, 2009, 10:36 am

How about a file that boosts your confidence and makes you content with your body? :wink:
hypnointerest
Regular
Regular

Re: Penis and genital growth files

Postby Jamess14 » May 4th, 2009, 8:32 pm

asimon2008 wrote:Hello, I need a file to make my private part get bigger if you know what I mean. I was wondering could someone please make a penis growth and genital file like SuperHumanMind Remix and Telepathy Remix. Let me tell you a little story about the Telepathy Remix. At 1:45 p.m. on Thursday on 04/29/09 I played TRemix. When I got home I knew what was playing on tv. I knew stuff was about to happen. It's weird. This baby works. But the penis growth files we really need some good ones. I have files of my own to trade but I am beggin someone to please make a penis growth remix with a trigger on it. I also would like if someone created a genital growth remix as well. Please someone do this. Or better yet. I have a iriver U10(that records anything) and I have Cool Edit Pro 2.0 and I have sony acid pro. But I have not mastered sony acid pro. Please help. :cry: :( :!:

Good one.
Jamess14
Regular
Regular

Postby dshadfield78 » May 28th, 2009, 8:38 am

k
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques