An experiment unlike any experiment you've seen before.

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

An experiment unlike any experiment you've seen before.

Postby CHR » May 15th, 2009, 10:29 pm

I think its possible we can create a hypnosis file to induce actual physical affects on people to make them furries.

Similar to the "turn me into a women" files which can have a physical affect (men growing breasts, junk shrinkage, etc...) I believe we can possibly cause a human to grow fur, change the shape and place of fur, grow pads, etc...

If anyone is interested in working together, my email is astralmagickcraft@gmail.com

Please help if you are fluent in NLP, biology, animal biology, or anything related. but don't let that stop you if you aren't...
CHR
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » May 18th, 2009, 9:28 pm

No... just...no.

This is not possible, Hypnosis can only effect the brain and things caused by the brain.

If you can't normally turn into a furry then hypnosis wouldn't help, it might make you THINK it's happening but it won't happen.

The only reason the gender changing ones MIGHT work is because hypnosis might trick the brain into releasing more testosterone or estrogen then usual causing side effects, but I think those just make people perceive the changes anyways, because I've seen "Before and after" pictures for those types of files and they look pretty much the same.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby CHR » May 19th, 2009, 10:08 am

We'll just have to be careful to avoid that.

But what is the point of life if you don't try out ideas like these?
CHR
Regular
Regular

Postby DKaiser » May 19th, 2009, 4:44 pm

The problem here is that not only would you have to change the person, you'd have to change their DNA to keep the body from trying to undo those changes. Well, first one's hard enough, and the second one isn't even connected to your mind, it's a series of chemical reactions(from the feminization example, it's the difference between changing how much testosterone and estrogen is in your system, and what they actually do to you).
tl;dr The thought is nice, but biology says no.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby zapnosis » May 20th, 2009, 1:52 am

Sorry, CHR, but I believe the doubters are right. To the best of my knowledge, hairs require roots and roots don't just pop up where you want them. There may be something that could be done with surgery or some kind of implants, but hypnosis will only create illusion or desire. I avoid saying "it can't be done" with pyschology, but this is not psychology and it can't be done.
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » May 20th, 2009, 4:34 am

Hehe, you can't fool me AstralMagickCraft!

I'll be honest, I've done a lot of experiments into the potential of the human body. As in, a whole lot of experiments. Even achieving minor changes to the body is extremely difficult. Most people won't even get that far.

Simply put, mental focus alone is insuffucient for major mutations to the body. I'm currently experimenting with some...other techniques... to see if I can make some major changes to the body. My goal is to turn my body from completely male to completely female. So far, I've barely crossed the starting line.

It is possible to change the body, but it takes an incredible amount of focus and particular physical conditions for it to happen. When my research is complete, I'll tell you exactly how such a metamorphosis can be achieved. But it may take several more years before I get the results I'm looking for.

And yes, some of these experiments were posted in my blog at OC, but I haven't updated it in forever because my techniques were a lot more complicated than I originally thought. That seems to be a trend for me this year: everything is more complicated than I originally thought.

One thing is for certain, and that is that mutating the body takes a lot of self sacrifice. Even moreso, if you want to become a furry (as in, really become a furry)
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby davelowe1977 » May 20th, 2009, 9:16 am

zapnosis wrote:Sorry, CHR, but I believe the doubters are right. To the best of my knowledge, hairs require roots and roots don't just pop up where you want them. There may be something that could be done with surgery or some kind of implants, but hypnosis will only create illusion or desire. I avoid saying "it can't be done" with pyschology, but this is not psychology and it can't be done.

This question or issue seems to pop up every few days or so in one form or another. I agree with the quote, above, and DKaiser - minor body effects can be demonstrated - flushing of the cheeks, more/less sweating, not to mention relaxation of muscles; but fundamental physical changes such as becoming a 'furry' will only ever exist in the mind - though they may seem real to the person concerned (and be enjoyable).
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Solarius » May 20th, 2009, 11:44 am

To be honest I've heard of very experienced shamans being able to change their bodies, but that may just be from a Human to animal and back. Yes, there's skinwalker rituals, that change yourself through the ritual sacrifice and wearing of a animal, but I haven't looked into that type of ritual, nor do I have any intention of doing so. Of course, many of you care nothing for a look into various spiritual methods, and many more doubt they exist, so I'll stick to hypnosis.

From a hypnosis standpoint, changing your body to be as a anthropomorphic animal would take far to long for you to enjoy anything beyond minimal effects, you'll be dead before anything major happens.

As far as spiritual methods, in case you decide to creative, stay away from them, please. Many of these types of rituals that require enough energy to effect major changes in your environment could easily injure yourself if you don't know what you're doing. And to know what you're doing would take many years of practice in one of the various traditions to even figure out how to start doing this.
Solarius
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques