need input

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

need input

Postby spudamore » May 30th, 2009, 7:41 pm

i am wanting to create a file for myself,
but its in a situation where the mind has to follow a group of rules to succeed in a particular game or games,
which is the best way to install the rules to the unconscious mind so the conscious mind follows,
this is what i have come up with so far
1. make a suggestion of each and every rule?
2. keep the subject in a trance, open eyes while still holding trance, then have a paper with rules written down to follow?
its the only ones i have at the moment.

thanks for any future help
spudamore
Regular
Regular

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » May 30th, 2009, 11:45 pm

Consider another possibility.

Many people believe the subconscious part of our minds has no intellect. And I tend to agree.

It's unimportant whether you're evaluating how deep into trance you are, or whether you're evaluating rules. Either way, it's evaluation. And for hypnosis, that's undesirable. It's undesirable because evaluation is a function of the conscious mind.

I encourage subjects to stop evaluating and just enjoy the feeling; enjoy the experience.

But I've got good news for you... a different possibility.

When you focus on the pleasure of Succeeding...

When you use trance to envision how good it feels to Succeed in those games...

Then rules become unimportant. The rules are unimportant because your subconscious will use any/all resources available to Succeed. And one of the resources available to your subconscious is the conscious mind... the area of evaluation - the area of your mind that knows the rules.
I realize this response suggests going in a different direction than the one you had been hoping for.

Sometimes simplifying is good.

And I hope you consider the possibility.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby spudamore » May 31st, 2009, 12:04 am

so let the conscious mind learn the rules and play by them, and let the unconscious use the resources it has to succeed at those games?

so just let the unconscious feel good at using all resources to get that feeling of winning?
spudamore
Regular
Regular

Postby User517 » June 1st, 2009, 12:47 am

spudamore wrote:so let the conscious mind learn the rules and play by them, and let the unconscious use the resources it has to succeed at those games?

so just let the unconscious feel good at using all resources to get that feeling of winning?

Nope, pretty much just ignore the premise of rules entirely. Provide a very open situation with some guidance, and let the trancee take it wherever they happen to go. The idea of a "game" doesn't work too well with hypnosis since a game usually ends up being a more active process, while hypnosis is a more inactive process. What you'll probably end up having to do is to encourage some sort of lucid dreaming (also not hypnosis), or just simply guide the person through most of the steps of said "game". There is no winning, there is no losing, there is simply just being and whatever happens happens.
User517
Regular
Regular

Postby spudamore » June 1st, 2009, 4:27 am

i am slowing understanding it
sorry for all the questions

so pre-rehersal? as in visualisation,
will installing a suggestion for the conscious mind to understand and use certain methods with ease, help at all?

so i can install the steps to take(the best and likely path to take) within a game?
spudamore
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques