Self-recorded file making

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Self-recorded file making

Postby Starmaster » October 2nd, 2009, 3:13 am

Hi everyone. I've been lurking around for a while and also enjoying many of the files here. I have a question however and while I think I may already know the answer, I'd like to be sure before deciding to embark on this. Basically, all I need to do to create a basic file is to write a script, and then record it on my computer as an mp3 or whatever? I'm just talking technically here, not content. I am a trained NLP practitioner so I do know a little something about inducing light trances, language patterns, etc. (although I have been learning from the files I've listened to as well). So basically what I am asking is, is that enough to start? If not, what else would I need, for the files or for writing scripts? My problem with NLP is that I can't seem to do it on myself because having to concentrate on technique makes it hard to be the listener as well, at least for me. Thus I was thinking that perhaps doing it this way might alleviate that problem. If I get the hang of it I may try to learn about binaurals and stuff like that.

And if I can do that, and I think others might be interested, I can just upload the files here? Like I said, I just want to make sure I know how things work around here.

TIA :)
Starmaster
Regular
Regular

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » October 2nd, 2009, 4:38 am

Welcome to WMM.

You have the basics right...
    Compose a script
    Record it
    Edit it
    (optional) Add extras like binaural soundtrack or subliminal soundtrack
    Upload it
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby sarnoga » October 2nd, 2009, 7:21 am

That's how its done.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Starmaster » October 2nd, 2009, 11:09 pm

Thanks for confirming that, guys! Once I am done trying out some of the files on the site here, then I'll be able to figure out what else I will need, and hence what I will try to make. I'll of course let you guys know of anything I come up with, or at least am thinking about.
Starmaster
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques