Series of muscle files

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Series of muscle files

Postby Onewhowantstobelucid » December 3rd, 2009, 11:50 pm

Greetings, local lurker here.

I'm curious if there's anyone out there willing to do freebie recordings of some scripts I plan to write up, all of which will involve muscle hypnosis. And some more.

Unprecedented, I know, but I just don't believe in the philosophy of "money can buy you anything".
Onewhowantstobelucid

Postby dottie » December 4th, 2009, 12:06 am

Do you have any preferences as to the reader's gender, etc? Are the scripts intended for a particular audience (i.e. muscle stuff commonly has a target audience of gay males)
dottie
Regular
Regular

Postby Onewhowantstobelucid » December 4th, 2009, 12:14 am

The target audience for these files will be muscle fetishists (either gender and whichever sexuality). And the files are supposed to remain as neutral as possible so the listeners will bring in their own experiences into the files, independent of the file contents.

One might say the files are intended to be a voyage into one's fantasies.
Onewhowantstobelucid

Re: Series of muscle files

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » December 4th, 2009, 7:29 am

Onewhowantstobelucid wrote:I'm curious if there's anyone out there willing to do freebie recordings of some scripts I plan to write up, all of which will involve muscle hypnosis. And some more.
You had my interest for a few moments, OneWhoWants...

But your second posting... where you express a preference for muscle fetish recordings that are neutral... it causes me to rethink that.

Altruism is admirable.

But it's been my experience that the subconscious mind is selfish - in a forthright and honest way. And that's good.

It's good because that's the role of the subconscious - using any method to care for and to sustain.

The posting from Dottie? The one that asks your preferences?

It's okay to ignore the part about 'gay male'. That part is unimportant.

The thing that's important -

And this is critical -

What's in it for YOU?

Every time an mp3 is downloaded from WMM...
It's because there's something in it that's wanted.

Many times a hypnosis recording is listened-to...
It's because the listener craves what's in it.

Each time a listener changes their life because of trance...
It's self-actualization. It's a change they like; selfishly liking what's in it for them.

Your satisfaction... in the role of hypnotist your satisfaction is equally important.

Each time you compose a script - what's in it for you?

Muscle fetish

It's all here for you

Forthright and honest

I'm willing to rethink if you are
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » December 4th, 2009, 11:51 pm

While it's nice for files to be Gender neutral.
Muscle's develop differently for each Gender. And I don't think many Lesbians or even woman in general have muscle fetishes. It's safe to assume that most people that would listen to a Muscle file are Straight men with a fetish for having muscles, or gay men with a fetish for muscles in general.

And if you want women to be able to use the files, then make a male version and a female version.

Because when you're talking about somebody's body, it's going to need to be gender specific. And if you're getting sexual(Fetish aspect) it's often better to be gender specific.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Onewhowantstobelucid » December 5th, 2009, 12:07 am

While it's true that there aren't many women who are into muscle, there still are, and the files are targeting those in the muscle community who enjoy hyper muscles (i.e. inhumanely huge muscles).

If I didn't manage to clarify it before, the scripts are intended purely for fun, to take the listeners through a trip into their inner fantasies about muscles.

Seems I should make male and female variations of these.
Onewhowantstobelucid

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » December 5th, 2009, 8:03 am

Thanks for helping me understand, OneWhoWants.

It's clearer now. And I'm glad to return the favor.

In my life, the term "muscle fetish" means individuals who feel a need to develop muscularity; taking action to become massive.

Some understand muscles are power. They want that power and take aggressive enjoyment pursuing it.

In my life, the term "Muscle Fetish" applies to those who build their bodies because they like the reactions their bodies cause.

They're justifiably proud of their work. They flex and feel proud. And having a body that's exceptional is central to their perception of self and central to their perception of the world.

OneWhoWants, I should have been quicker to understand the needs of those who admire. I should have been quicker to understand admiring can be fetish too.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby curiousguy92 » February 2nd, 2010, 9:17 am

Any progress on this? As a young guy with what I consider a less-than-imprressive body I'd love to increase my desire to work out and build myself up. Also, since I consider myself bi and I love to look at muscular guys, I wouldn't mind the fantasy part of these files. I hope something comes of this, on both fronts; the muscle building and the muscle admiration.
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques