beginning from zero to create a feminizing file

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

beginning from zero to create a feminizing file

Postby lucyshemalewannabe » December 10th, 2009, 9:00 am

hi everybody and greetings to you all,
as my nickname says and as the post title says, id like to develop of a file for myself, well even for all the others that myab interested, fo course which makes me believe i am into a shemale body giving huge breasts and a very feminized body including shrinkage of manhood and feminine appetites, id love it to be self triggerable
i apologize if thats a silly question, i would love to submit to a real transformation but i cant afford both for financial reasons and because i will loose my job that mantains me
sorry again, and thanks to anyone that will read my post and will help
wish you all a nice, happy day
lucy
lucyshemalewannabe

Postby Jacoburline » December 21st, 2009, 2:19 am

There are lots of feminization files on this site, first of all. I am not sure how many focus on the shemale aspect, but you can use many toward that objective.

Another point: I do not suggest making a file for yourself. I find that files I have made personally are not very effective for me, simply because I know exactly what to expect. It seems to create a better trance if one listen's to another's files.

Some synthetic voices work decently enough, however. You might check into some of allison_in_love 's files. If you search her name in the forums, you can come across a link to lots of great files that she did.
Jacoburline
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » January 8th, 2010, 8:19 pm

if you make a file and use it on yourself, make sure it includes an induction that takes you deep, my own induction takes me down to the point i feel as if i had a nap, and i dont remember the body of the file, infact, the only thing i do remember is feeling as if i am floating, LOL.

ya might also want to add an amnesia suggestion and see if ya rememebr the file, myself, i am so busy, and have so many things running through my mind, i have to listen to the bodies of my own files without the induction so i can find out what all i put in the body, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques