Creative file challenge

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Creative file challenge

Postby lthrmitts » February 21st, 2010, 2:25 pm

There is a large market of chastity device wearers and it's growing like crazy. The cb2, cb3, cb6 as well as all the other Lori's tube etc are selling like crazy.

Has anyone ideas on creating a file that would help the key holder get the device on the male? I see one on the site for a cb3000 but dont' know that something like that could actually work. I see other files that place pretend devices on etc. But nothing for the real device and giving the keyholder a way to get it on if they want it on no matter what.

How about one that actually makes the wearer put it on when triggered to do so and he cannot unlock it or remove it no matter what. Only the keyholder would be able to do so. The key would be stuck or too hard to turn if he found it to even open it.

The keyholder could say a trigger and the male would just put it on. In addition he would see it as impossible to pull out no matter what he tried.

If someone could create a file for this segment i think it would be a huge hit. Especailly if it worked.

Any suggestions or takers???

I will be the first to try it out.
:D
lthrmitts

Postby MistE » February 22nd, 2010, 4:14 pm

This doesn't seem terribly complex, I think I could do a neat confusion/interest thing with it. I'll knock one up tonight and upload it when it's done, then post here.
MistE
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » February 23rd, 2010, 2:17 am

MistE wrote:This doesn't seem terribly complex, I think I could do a neat confusion/interest thing with it. I'll knock one up tonight and upload it when it's done, then post here.

Proof you don't ask you don't get :P
Well done MistE for popping up and taking the challenge! :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Were you ever able to create this file?

Postby lthrmitts » April 15th, 2010, 1:56 pm

MistE. Thank you so much for being willing to do this. Were you ever able to complete it? If so please upload.

Thank you,
lthrmitts

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques