Some sugestions, long topic lol

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Some sugestions, long topic lol

Postby Tentacle_Addict » March 1st, 2010, 2:57 am

I have a few sugestions that may help feminization files work better, anyone else feel free to post their sugestions & comments too, for breast enlargement: sleep is important, no matter how much estrogen you have in your system if you do sleep much your breast won't grow much, the reason for this is beacuse the growth hormone is most active while you sleep, so a subliminal sugestion could sugest 8-12 hours of sleep for those who have the time, for those who are naturally women, playing a subliminal track of a baby crying has proven to increase your cup size, the theory behind it is because women are meant to breastfeed, and a baby usually crys when is is hungery.

For male to female sex organs, make it similar to gender re-assignment sugery, have the balls receed inside of the body while decreasing blood flood to the testicals, have the penis itself receed inside the patient, then have it turn itself inside out to create the vaginal canal, then have the head of the penis turn into the cervix, and have the testicals connect to the cervix and lengthen and create a womb, the testicals will become the overies and falopian tubes etc.

Now thats an idea and it may sound far fetched but the subconsious mind has alot of power over the body, frogs can change their gender, and frogs have been often compared to humans in science class, thats why we disect them, a woman who belived she was pregnate became bloated to the point of looking 3 months pregnate and also started lactation, it would be an interesting experiment for some one to use these sugestions and see if it works, organs can move around because of the mind as well, when it comes to people who hate needles, there have been cases where the vein will become harder to pierce, even change its place after time, for example my mother had her veins move over the course of a month after she had a shot, then the next time she had to get a shot they couldn't find that vein, it had receded into her mussle tissues.

I would include sugestions to increase the subject's increase in curiosity about self-education on hormones and their effects on the body and where these hormones are produced, and also where certian organs are and what they do, for example, not everyone knows what the female sex organs look like on the inside, the subconsious mind can acomplish alot but if it doesn't have the know-how behind it then it won't work, it need direction.

Those are my opinions, and before you shoot down any of my sugestions please educate yourself on the things that you're talking about first, I hate ignorence, ingnorence breeds discrimination.

P.S. I didn't use spell checker sorry
Tentacle_Addict

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques