Any demand or need for voice recording or audio editing?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Any demand or need for voice recording or audio editing?

Postby Realm » March 12th, 2010, 8:16 am

Hey all, I'm new to the site and relatively new to hypnosis in general. I'd love to make files of my own, but having no qualifications in hypnosis or expererience of any kind the most I can offer are my audio skills. I've listenend to a few files from different people on here and without trying to criticize, the audio quality seems to go from average to rather poor on most of them.

Since I'm guessing the hardest part of creating a file is writing the script itself, I don't know if anyone would be interested in getting someone to make a recording of it for them. But I have a good audio interface for nearly crystal clear sound, a decent sequencer (well past using Audacity) to put everything together and years of experience when it comes to music if anyone would like an ambient background track. Very droning male voice and Australian accent. I literally used to put my girlfriend to sleep reading her books over msn.

So basically those are the things I'd be able to offer anyone free of charge who'd like the assistance and it would be great to be able to contribute to the community in some way. As I said, I'm not sure if there are people out there interested in this sort of thing but it's there for anyone who wants it.
Realm
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » March 12th, 2010, 9:03 am

Hello Realm,

Welcome to WMM, and thank you for offering your services. It is always nice to have a new member of the community and even nicer when they have the ability and desire to contribute as well.

I am looking forward to your participation and while you are at it I hope you will find some of the current content on the site to be useful and enjoyable.

Regards,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Realm » March 12th, 2010, 7:50 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome Sarnoga.

Most of the content on this site doesn't interest me all that much; I actually ended up joining here since it was the only hypnosis community I could find where people actually share lol. Everywhere else I've looked people are just looking to make money, although if it's there profession I can understand.
Realm
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques