Ingraining a trigger deep?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Ingraining a trigger deep?

Postby Madeira » March 24th, 2010, 6:36 pm

I was wondering how to ingrain a trigger deeply, because with training files one can use suggestions like "This is completely natural, and you have always wanted this" or "this is who you really are" but with trigger files getting it in to that level is a bit harder. Suggestions?
Madeira
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » March 24th, 2010, 9:04 pm

I don't know if you've already heard it but "It's just a natural reflex. As easy as breathing." Is a line I hear a lot when it comes to ingraining triggers. Typically with comparisons to swatting flies out of your face and other reflexes that people develop over the course of their life.

"It will happen without you even needing to think about it. It's simply an Automatic response." is also one I hear a lot.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby BobbyS » February 8th, 2011, 1:49 pm

Agreed. Get your subject to associate the trigger with other autonomous responses.

I'd say it will still need several sessions to keep the trigger 'active' for a decent period of time, and without reinforcement it will (as with all suggestions) eventually fade, but as long as you're honest with your expectations, you should be able to make a trigger pretty much a reflex.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques