Removing Awakeners and Inducers

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Removing Awakeners and Inducers

Postby KiruGX » April 27th, 2010, 10:19 pm

I was wondering how safe it is to remove both the Inducer and Awakeners from certain files for use of looping,as its hard to waste a lot of time with entering and exiting trances,and was planning to run Cut versions of EMG's files that Can run on Urbans Awakeners and Inducers.Just really needed to know the Pros and cons as certain files may rely on the awakener and inducers.
KiruGX
Regular
Regular

Re: Removing Awakeners and Inducers

Postby EMG » April 28th, 2010, 7:19 am

Actually, most of my files use the same induction and awakener so cutting them and replacing them with something else should work just fine. About the only real exception to that would be the Evil Series, and they don't have an induction after the first file.

KiruGX wrote:I was wondering how safe it is to remove both the Inducer and Awakeners from certain files for use of looping,as its hard to waste a lot of time with entering and exiting trances,and was planning to run Cut versions of EMG's files that Can run on Urbans Awakeners and Inducers.Just really needed to know the Pros and cons as certain files may rely on the awakener and inducers.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

little reminder

Postby Calimore » April 28th, 2010, 7:54 am

I can tell you from experience, working with the bodies of the files themselves is much easier than looking for the end point of the induction, the finding the beginning of the awakener and then editing them out.

In case you didn't realize, Premium members have access to the "body" of each file if the author chose to post it, which EMG always seems to do. That means for just $10 one can avoid all that editing and just download the bodies of the files one wishes to use.

Ten bucks for a whole month, at that. And, since the body files are so small, most anyone could download enough files in a month's time to keep them busy for quite a little while.

Now, I don't know about you, but my time is worth more than $10 an hour and I'm sure I'd spend much more than an hour editing out all of the inductions and awakeners from the EMG files I wish to enjoy. That said, I've always thought the cost of Premium membership here was well worth all the benefit it carries.

Also remember, though, that you could make another form of contribution to the board by posting a file or story yourself. Which means that all you need to do is make a nice loop file from just one of EMG's files, share it with us, and you can be downloading the bodies, scripts, binaurals and subliminals of any non-pay file on the board.

Either way, I look forward to seeing if you have something to share with us. Loops, when used properly, seem to be quite effective and can even be fun to use. Be sure to check out Master Jekket's modular file system, which allows one to build their own files by simply arranging Jekket's various file "parts" into a playlist. While the whole series is pretty nice, his Be Obedient! body is especially well done and well worth checking out.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby KiruGX » April 28th, 2010, 11:33 pm

Thx Calimore,But as the Drive to the only Bank I trust is half an hour to the bank,a deposit is 10 minutes,30 minutes back,and gas money,I find it well worth the time to cut and clean the files myself. Now if I had the time I would gladly make a story,and Plan to at a point when I have a few hours,but I think the fastest way for me is manual work,as each file(And i'm only practicing with 3 right now.) takes about 5 minutes to cut.
KiruGX
Regular
Regular

Oh, well then...

Postby Calimore » April 29th, 2010, 10:33 pm

I sometimes forget that not everyone lives in a big city or gets to enjoy the benefits of internet banking.

That said, I'd also like to say I love loops. When I go out for nearly anything, I put a playlist of loops on my mp3 player and just let them play. I started making loops of some of EMG's more popular files, but sat the project aside to pursue some new file ideas.

Anyway, best of luck on your project. I look forward to seeing if you come up with something you like enough to want to share with us.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: Oh, well then...

Postby tomtom-phs » October 29th, 2010, 12:20 pm

[quote="Calimore"]I'd also like to say I love loops. When I go out for nearly anything, I put a playlist of loops on my mp3 player and just let them play. quote]

Have found that being an email slave (with a non-standard trigger) allows the trigger emails to be loops in one of two ways:

1. Adding the forget trigger to the triggered email. Subject forgets reading the email and rereads it everytime they check their mail as if for the first time.

2. Similar to the first but without the forget. Adding suggestions to the email that instruct the subject not to delete it, or to delete it only after so many reads, or a specific result is achieved.

When sending trigger emails to others, at their request, to test scripts, it is better to include in the first one that the trigger only has to be the first part of the subject line and that other words or numbers, et. can be the last part. By numbering the emails it is easier to tell them which ones to delete or reread (x) number of times in a row, or whatever.

Great loops
:lol:
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques