Self-triggering and time distortion

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Self-triggering and time distortion

Postby Realm » May 10th, 2010, 7:52 am

I know this has come up a few times but I'm interested to know if triggering a post-hypnotic suggestion is more effective when someone else does it or if it's even possible to really do it yourself. Additionally, does repeated triggering cause the suggestion to wane or strengthen?

Additionally additionally, I just now stumbled across the idea of 'time distortion' in hypnosis. Making a long time pass very quickly seems comparitively easy, but can you make a time of say 5 minutes seem to pass like an hour or longer?

The reason I'm asking is I'm planning to try making my first file, and what I'd like to be able to do is install a trigger that causes the recipient to have an orgasm for 5 minutes or so, but to make it seem like a much longer time. Preferably as long as possible. Plus I don't much like the idea of relying on someone else to say the trigger phrase, but that's just me. I suppose I could whip up a very simple program that would use the phrase but I'd like to know exactly what's possible and what isn't.

Oh and any little tips or points in the right direction on how to write a good script would be most appreciated as well :D

If anyone's interested here's the site I got the idea from:

[url]http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/09_field_reports/orgasmotron.shtml[/url]
Realm
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques