can someone please record this script for me?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Postby Realm » May 14th, 2010, 5:36 am

It looks like you need a premium account to even view the script file, otherwise I'd be happy to oblige.

How's that for irony: you can get a temporary premium account for recording a file but you need the account in the first place to get the script lol.
Realm
Regular
Regular

Postby Realm » May 15th, 2010, 12:12 am

In that case would there be a problem sending me the script file so I can make a recording of it? I've been planning to get some experience making one of these files anyway and I don't have the script-writing skills to do my own.
Realm
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » May 15th, 2010, 5:31 am

newprincess wrote:i said this already and im saying it once more :roll: it is already on here under all files. in the first post i said specifically which one it is.

I think he was saying he can't download the script because he isn't a premium member.

I'll have a look at it if I can get any privacy in the next few days.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby angel123 » May 15th, 2010, 9:11 am

newprincess wrote:i said this already and im saying it once more :roll: it is already on here under all files. in the first post i said specifically which one it is.

wouldn't you send him the script when it's YOU that is desperate and he is offering to do it free ? Maybe he shouldn't help you ?? :?
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Realm » May 15th, 2010, 11:02 pm

No worries, just send me the script and I'll get to work on it when I can. I haven't done anything exactly like this before so I'm not sure how long it will take but probably not more than a few days. Definitely no more than a week I should think. I'll put in a binaural track underneath but I don't really know enough about doing subliminals to try that.
Realm
Regular
Regular

Postby fullsailnate » May 19th, 2010, 6:17 am

I've never recorded a script before, but I wouldn't mind giving it a try. I have a fairly nice, even, soothing cadence to my voice, and I do a pretty decent job live, so I'll give it a shot, if you'd like.

Oh, BTW, I'm not a premium member, so you'd have to PM me the script.
fullsailnate

Postby demigraff » May 25th, 2010, 6:33 am

I recorded the body, and also a version with one of my inductions on. The quality isn't great, but its as audible as most of the files on this site. Just a bit too much breathing sound; I have to hold the mic quite close, to pick up my voice without traffic noise in the background.

However, I'm having some trouble getting it in a useful format. For some reason all my recordings are coming out as *.3gp files, and I also can't upload to this site.

I'll let you know if I can get them converted to some useful form.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Realm » May 25th, 2010, 7:28 am

Jeez, how many people are working on this one? lol

You can eliminate most of the breathing sounds of the mic by getting a piece of wire, bending into a circle then stretching some pantyhose material over it so you have a wind-screen between your mouth and the mic. Other materials can work well but in a pinch, pantyhose is usually the best since it's thin enough to prevent your voice from being muffled.

Although the fact it's coming out in .3gp format suggests that you're doing this on a small device like a phone. Here's a link to a free program that will convert it to mp3 [url]http://www.ojosoft.com/how-to-convert/3gp-to-mp3-converter.html[/url]. I'm sure there are plenty of others if you can't get that one to work.
Realm
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » June 13th, 2010, 1:18 am

Sorry, I thought someone else had done it, with you giving him access to the script.

Http://xxx.affordable-anime.co.uk/gaglove_body.3gp - not such good quality. There are convertors online to turn it into an mp3 if you need that, I just can't get any of them to work on my phone. I'll have another poke at it when I get home.

Hope that helps
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby ocntrl » July 9th, 2010, 5:28 am

I posted a very basic recording of this script. Let me know what you think.

You will notice an accent but I hope you can get over it :-)

ocntrl
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques