newish

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

newish

Postby zerohour » June 30th, 2010, 6:11 pm

considering on makeing my own files for myself , im asking to help with script writeing, however i dont think ill need help with recording
zerohour
Regular
Regular

Postby MrPleasure » July 13th, 2010, 3:52 pm

What part do you need help with? The ideas, format, subliminal, etc..
MrPleasure

Postby zerohour » August 6th, 2010, 8:17 pm

format
zerohour
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » August 7th, 2010, 2:15 am

zerohour wrote:format

The typical format is
Induction
Deepener
Suggestion
Awakener.

I recommend looking online for basic free scripts and reading them to get an idea of what they're usually like. A lot of hypnotists just use pre-made scripts for inductions and deepeners(I can't even count how many times I've heard the exact same wording for "On the count of ten, on the top of those stairs... And 1, sinking into that feather bed." in countless files) And make up their own suggestions.

I've pretty much learnt hypnosis by listening to so many files and watching so many files that I've learnt the "Language of hypnosis". If I wanted too I could write a script but I really don't want too.

If you want help writing the script for the suggestions than you'll need to give a lot more details when it comes to every aspect of what you're asking for. What kind of file are you thinking of making? Are you recording it yourself? ect ect
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby zerohour » August 26th, 2010, 8:48 pm

is there a good text to speech file i can use for hpynosis files i refuse to use my real voice i studder to much
zerohour
Regular
Regular

Postby zapnosis » August 27th, 2010, 3:15 am

zerohour wrote:is there a good text to speech file i can use for hpynosis files i refuse to use my real voice i studder to much

Hi Zerohour
a recent topic may be of some use to you:
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7358

In general it used to be that if you wanted TTS that wasn't crap, you had to part with some money. I think things may have moved on a little this last year or so (I'm a bit out of touch), but hunting around is the only way to be sure. Try out freeware programs from download.com - there are plenty, spyware tested - to see which ones work best for you. I've used TTS on all my own files, so if there's any other way I can help let me know!
Cheers
ZAP
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques