basic induction 01 & 02 + trigger 01 feedback request

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

basic induction 01 & 02 + trigger 01 feedback request

Postby ocntrl » July 8th, 2010, 2:10 pm

Can I ask anybody able to download my files (premium members) to provide me with some constructive feedback so I can improve my technique?

I am looking for:

- What you do not like about the file
- What you like about the file
- What you would change to improve the file

basic induction 02 is the longer one of the two and is an extended version of basic induction 01, so you can listen to that one only.

trigger 01 builds on basic induction 01, so those in a hurry can jump to that one right away :-)

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

ocntrl
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » July 9th, 2010, 10:54 pm

I've already commented on the files but I'll post here too.

- What you do not like about the files
The part just before the induction about safety and not being interrupted is very long and tedious. Also, I'm aware it's just an accent but your TH's sound so much like D's that sometimes I think you're saying "Breed deeply. Focusing on your breeding." which means something very different.

- What you like about the files
Your voice is very relaxing and sexy. And the induction brought me down so deep I thought during Trigger 01 "Wait... Focus on your breathing now is 7 words not 5." And when I woke up I recounted and realized how non-functional my brain was at the time. I'm often very paranoid that somebody is randomly going to walk into the room when I'm listening to hypnosis, even when the door is locked. And your constant reiteration of safety and ignoring the outside world helped me get past that and go even deeper.

- What you would change to improve the files
Getting to the induction earlier. Just a simple "Sit somewhere comfortable. And make sure there are no distractions that could interrupt you." instead of the long detail drawl you have now.

Say that Trigger 01 uses induction 02 not builds on it. Saying it builds on it suggests that you need to listen to induction 02 first. When really induction 02 is the beginning of Trigger 01

Like I said earlier. Work on making a TH sound instead of a D sound. At least when you're saying words like breath that can mean something very different if you change the TH to D.

Keep the files coming :D!
Induction 02 was much better than Induction 01. In Induction 01 I was only at 41 when the file ended. Induction 02 I got all the way to 0. Though I think I have have skipped like 23 numbers.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby ocntrl » July 10th, 2010, 12:34 am

Thank you for the excellent feedback.

Now I understand the reason why the difference between TH and D is so important :-) I did not think of that. Since the TH sound is very alien to me it will require some practice to make it sound natural and not forced.

I will remix from now on without the 'tedious' introduction. It is mostly targeted towards people trancing the very first time.

Let me know if you are looking for something specific so I may use that in a file.

And you make a good point making the difference between 'building on' and 'using'. I will have to update that (once I figure out how to change a description).
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques