Skip or wait?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Skip or wait?

Postby TeenWolf » July 8th, 2010, 2:33 pm

Right, well, I've heard that if you personally (Self) relax yourself then it's possible to skip the induction of a file and just listen to the 'body' of it.
Is that possible?
I can swiftly relax deeply and I get a common sensation of floating when I self induce but I never get that deep much on a file.

So, the question is:
Should I listen to the main body of a file if deep enough or still listen to the full file?
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » July 8th, 2010, 5:07 pm

There's a third option, TeenWolf.

The third option is to customize the recordings you like - making them better.

- Audacity (shareware available from http://audacity.sourceforge.net/) makes it easy.

- You can trim parts that are too long.
- You can merge 2 or more recordings together.
- You can add additional tracks, like music

But I should address the question you asked... Should I listen to the main body of a file if deep enough or still listen to the full file?

Keep doing both.

When you make a decision to listen, you can also make a second decision... deciding whether to skip the induction.

Sometimes you'll want the long version. Other times, concern about being interrupted might cause you to choose the short version.

Trust yourself. Trust the way you feel.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby sarnoga » July 8th, 2010, 8:57 pm

MN_FriendlyGuy wrote:There's a third option, TeenWolf.

The third option is to customize the recordings you like - making them better.

- Audacity (shareware available from http://audacity.sourceforge.net/) makes it easy.

- You can trim parts that are too long.
- You can merge 2 or more recordings together.
- You can add additional tracks, like music

But I should address the question you asked... Should I listen to the main body of a file if deep enough or still listen to the full file?

Keep doing both.

When you make a decision to listen, you can also make a second decision... deciding whether to skip the induction.

Sometimes you'll want the long version. Other times, concern about being interrupted might cause you to choose the short version.

Trust yourself. Trust the way you feel.

Yeah, what he said. Damn fine answer.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby slutinmyhead » July 28th, 2010, 12:10 am

I often skip ahead, but probably listen to the whole file every third or fourth time. But I also go under very easily when I want to. That helps.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques