Girls and guys?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Girls and guys?

Postby MrPleasure » July 14th, 2010, 3:06 pm

I'm going to start making some mp3s but i'm a male and was just wondering whats the % of men and women here? Just want to know how I should direct the mp3s
MrPleasure

Postby zapnosis » July 15th, 2010, 4:07 am

Hi MrPleasure,
I'm not sure that anyone has that information. You could start a poll on the forum, but I'm not sure how accurate the result would be. What I can tell you is that it has been said on the forum that we need more files for women, and certainly most of the files do appear to be aimed at men. The best advice that I can give is to try one of each and observe the reaction.
Best of luck with your files,
Zap
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » July 18th, 2010, 1:14 am

From what I've observed, There are mostly men, but still a good enough portion of women. And while most of the files are aimed at men it would seem, there are a lot of files aimed at women, that just aren't files women would actually want to listen too(Mostly humiliation, dehumanizing, bimbofacation type stuff.)

I would say that if you're worried about what gender to aim for, just make your files be unisex(Doesn't mention the listener's gender at any point). Or make a Male version and Female version of each file( Trainslave(M) Trainslave(F) )Which shouldn't take too much effort if you heavily edit your files already. You could use the same recording for both but just change parts that say "Good boy" or "Good girl".
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby darkenedav » July 18th, 2010, 5:38 am

I agree with Jeshi.

Plus if you do this in a future recording you can twist the gender of the listener and have them go back and listen to the opposite gender version of previous files ;)

ie - Inducer - M, Obedience - M, Genderswap - M, Inducer - F, Obedience - F

Could also do that for women {would be unique lol
Give women a penis ;) Futa!
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques