Most suitable for...

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Most suitable for...

Postby Daidai » July 31st, 2010, 1:03 pm

Hey all

I'm fairly new to WMM, my name's Dan and I love hypnosis - so much so that I may give my life to it. Let me explain - basically, I may in the future want to transform into a muscular jock, which is miles away from my current image - but I don't want many of the different things that come with the TrainTotalJock and MuscleJock mp3s, like the beard growth etc. Basically I really need a tailored file.

However, I'm not sure who'd be best to do it - I'm willing to pay, of course, but I just don't know who to ask. I did initially want MistressMalice to do the file as I've had success with her MP3s before, however she doesn't seem to be answering my e-mails. So my question to you is - who's the best at deep, thougher inductions and half-decent behaviour transformation?

Thanks guys!!

Dan
Daidai

Postby Daidai » August 2nd, 2010, 8:20 am

... no suggestions? at all? :/
Daidai

Postby HornyDude » August 3rd, 2010, 11:00 am

deleted
Last edited by HornyDude on July 10th, 2013, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Daidai » August 3rd, 2010, 12:26 pm

HornyDude wrote:
Daidai wrote:... no suggestions? at all? :/

Some of us have had good success with the MusclePig files by MN_FriendlyGuy. These are geared towards weight lifting and body building and should be free of the "side effects" you want to avoid.

Thanks Dude - downloaded all four of them. However, almost as important as the bulk and lack of unwanted side effects is the effect it has on my mindset, happiness and brain with a totally new appearance, one that will be almost alien to me. Ideally, I do really require a custom file :/ I suppose this means nobody really knows who the best person around here is for behaviour brainwashing?
Daidai

Agreed

Postby Calimore » August 3rd, 2010, 9:47 pm

MN_FriendlyGuy does seem to be THE person to talk to about this topic, although we do have several "jock friendly" tists 'round here, if you have the patience to wait around to talk to them.

Best time to catch them, though, is in March before they start their Spring Training. Yeah, 'tists into jocks tend to be a somewhat jockey themselves. Give 'em a couple of weeks or so - I'm sure you'll find someone willing to be your personal trainer, but only if you are REALLY committed.

Our trainers seem to expect that you really be ready to train here. Do you think you are ready? Then just go to the forum's Meeting Grounds and tell us what you're all about. You may then find that patience yields you many rewards.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Daidai » August 4th, 2010, 6:26 am

Thanks Calimore - in the spring I'll approach some of them if I believe I'm ready. You've both been very helpful, thanks :D xx
Daidai

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques