seeing a transformation

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

seeing a transformation

Postby dombbum » February 6th, 2011, 4:59 pm

i ave been playing with a little thing for a while where i am an android. the suggestion says that after a few times being the android, when i becme this persona, i will have a different look about me. my eyes will be white all over and my skin will be gray with circuitry running through it. i see it faintly, but i wanted to know if there is anything i can do to see it better???
dombbum
Regular
Regular

Postby ParanoidLord » February 6th, 2011, 7:23 pm

Well, the fact that you can actually see the persona implies that you're doing very well. My guess is that you would want to train your visualization skills in addition to listening to the file.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DKaiser » February 6th, 2011, 8:16 pm

At the risk of sounding unhelpful, let your mind see it. Keep thinking of it as that sort of 'alternate persona', where you're letting what you normally see go by the wayside for the moment. Getting in that mindset of a total change tends to help, as your mind will stop trying to see what is there, and accept that it's going to see something different for the time being.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dombbum » February 6th, 2011, 11:26 pm

ParanoidLord wrote:Well, the fact that you can actually see the persona implies that you're doing very well. My guess is that you would want to train your visualization skills in addition to listening to the file.

I'm not listening to a file it's kinda self hypnosis.
dombbum
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques