New to file creation

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

New to file creation

Postby DsCowboy » February 17th, 2011, 12:27 pm

I'm looking at getting into creating files. I've been doing hypnosis for many years with my partners, but I have no formal training of any sort. I've always been told that I have a great voice for hypnosis and I would like to put it to use.

What steps should I take to get started? What program is recommended (preferably free)? Also, where should I go to find scripts, I've never really used them, simply modified my sessions as I go, depending on the responses of my partner.

Would appreciate any advice that the WMM community can give.

Zack
DsCowboy

Re: New to file creation

Postby AFA » February 17th, 2011, 12:35 pm

DsCowboy wrote: What steps should I take to get started?
Get a good microphone, and if need be sound proof your room or try to reduce sound reverberation

DsCowboy wrote: What program is recommended (preferably free)?
Audacity

DsCowboy wrote: Also, where should I go to find scripts, I've never really used them, simply modified my sessions as I go, depending on the responses of my partner.
Honestly don't remember off hand a good place for scripts. Someone else will probably have to help you there.
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby DsCowboy » February 17th, 2011, 12:59 pm

I'm going to shop for a good mic now actually.

Where do I find audacity at?

I'm going to dig around some for scripts online, but I definitely appreciate any links given.

Once I get the files up, I will need massive feedback as well, but that's into the future.
DsCowboy

Postby CharredSoul » February 17th, 2011, 4:19 pm

if you want professionaal training without the cost go here
http://www.british-hypnosis-research.com/

1 year training online free, probably the best you are going to find with lots of online support, more of the milton erickson side of hypnosis but does include formal inductions, but would lay a great foundation of knowledge if it is something you would really want to do
CharredSoul
Regular
Regular

Re: New to file creation

Postby zapnosis » February 17th, 2011, 6:04 pm

DsCowboy wrote:I'm looking at getting into creating files. I've been doing hypnosis for many years with my partners, but I have no formal training of any sort. I've always been told that I have a great voice for hypnosis and I would like to put it to use.

What steps should I take to get started? What program is recommended (preferably free)? Also, where should I go to find scripts, I've never really used them, simply modified my sessions as I go, depending on the responses of my partner.

Would appreciate any advice that the WMM community can give.

Zack

Hi Zack
IMHO formal training is what you get if you can't get experience and much of the theory of mind control is unreliable. Trust your own experience more, maybe download a couple of inductions to get some pointers. With a bit of trial and error you should get there fine. Ditto for scripts.

Audacity is good and free and available from download.com.
Best of luck!
ZAP
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CharredSoul » February 17th, 2011, 6:29 pm

thats what i used to think too, but training is the greatest tool to understant how to deal with the subconscious on a large scale not just to induce a fetish, which could have negative reprecussions if you do not know how to deal with those parts within yourself and others.

if you really want fetish training go to trucor.com he is probably the best elman style trainer i have come across, you could probably find some torrents of his online too.

that and david shade
CharredSoul
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques