psych ward media launch

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

psych ward media launch

Postby tech53 » August 14th, 2011, 11:11 pm

Ok so...this is a bit spamish, but here we go. I promise there won't be a repeat EMG. My studio is finally going legit and becoming a real company, I found investors and in a few weeks we'll be completely done with the whole process, purchasing and all. I've got several places to get decent jobs that pay a proper recording fee, but I like WMM, and generally like working with everyones stuff and I'm looking for that extra bit of revenue, so if anyone is interested in having their file read in a more professional atmosphere, I'm here. I have 3 behringer condenser mics, 1 bargain basement dynamic mic, 1 vocal booth (portable type) Sonar X1 Producer, Kaossilator Pro, Zoom rt123, Roland HPD-10 Electronic Hand Drum, MAudio pro audio interface, Maudio Oxygen 61 midi interface, Alesis Photon X25 midi interface w 1 broken key, Native Instruments The Mouth, Komplete 8 (preordered), Behringer Monitors, AKG studio headphones, Sony Acid Music Studio, Various open source stuff, Various vst stuff, lots of loops, and some other misc equipment I've probably forgotten, and my prior experience as an audio engineer. I wouldn't charge an arm and a leg, tell me what you can pay and we can probably make pricing work for you. If you're in the Oklahoma City area or within a few hours travel at any time, email me at psychwardmedia@gmail.com as far ahead of time as possible and I'll do my best to get something set up.
tech53
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnoidf » August 15th, 2011, 5:17 am

Please don't spam ourself in private message !

I read the forum so you don't have to send me a pm to say me about your company.
hypnoidf
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques