More subliminals question/s

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

More subliminals question/s

Postby darkerlife » October 2nd, 2011, 4:18 am

1. Other than driving and operating heavy equipment while listening, what other times should be avoided when listening, Sleep?
2. How often as in daily and how many times a day?1-2, continuous loop?
3. Are subliminal messages more effective in trance? (I would guess yes)
darkerlife

Postby zapnosis » October 15th, 2011, 10:58 am

Depends...

(yeah, that pretty much sums it up. I don't recommend listening to anything while you sleep because it tends to ruin your sleep and sleep is good)
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkerlife » October 30th, 2011, 11:47 am

I'm really looking for some kind of base guidelines to follow, to avoid over saturation.
darkerlife

Postby zapnosis » October 30th, 2011, 5:10 pm

For me and for the kind of files I like, it would be once a day or a couple of times if on loop, in the early evening if possible. Oh and trance is the cake, subliminals are just the icing.

Generally if you're getting too much of something or you're getting something you don't like, you will know. You just won't feel like listening... it'll feel uncomfortable. If that happens, slow down. Contradicting suggestions will also have this effect.
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Re: More subliminals question/s

Postby Mandrache » August 29th, 2012, 11:40 am

darkerlife wrote:1. Other than driving and operating heavy equipment while listening, what other times should be avoided when listening, Sleep?
2. How often as in daily and how many times a day?1-2, continuous loop?
3. Are subliminal messages more effective in trance? (I would guess yes)

I read the other day that you can't really learn anything from listening during sleep (but can learn from smells). Listening to anything while asleep hasn't seemed to affect me at all. You should make sure you don't listen to tones (which might actually be silent sine wave ones and added to tracks without telling you) while asleep or anything loud as it might damage your hearing.

2. Seems to stop working after awhile IMO. Not much point listening more than a few hours at the most.
Mandrache
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques