Thrilled, loved, enjoyed, wanting more trance - how to?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Thrilled, loved, enjoyed, wanting more trance - how to?

Postby desty » February 27th, 2012, 1:04 pm

My wife responds easily to trance. We have discussed goals and what she wants out of it, but I see a problem. Right now she sees going into a trance as some that involves effort on her part, something she has to do. I'm sure she would see better results if she would be willing to do more trances; I'm willing to do 2 a day for her. She'd rather watch TV reruns, or be on Facebook. The other night I had her awake from her trance so horny that she tackled me and attacked, but that experience wasn't enough to get her wanting more. Any suggestions? I'm not into any type of addiction or curse, this is my wife :D
desty

Postby Arkadia » February 27th, 2012, 1:12 pm

Alas, I know all too well the frustration of having a much beloved partner with very little interest in your fetish. In my experience, you really can't force somebody to enjoy something; what you can do however, is make sure that your wife knows just how much you appreciate that she does this for you. Do things for or with her that perhaps you don't enjoy as much, or just treat her to small tokens of appreciation (not necessarily material things, sometimes a cup of tea makes all the difference). Make sure she knows exactly how much this means to you, and how happy it makes you that she joins in. And never ever attempt to force, pester or manipulate her into it, it's a sure-fire way to put a giant fullstop next to your activities.

Good luck!
Arkadia

Postby Tangy » May 11th, 2012, 1:46 pm

Arkadia wrote:Alas, I know all too well the frustration of having a much beloved partner with very little interest in your fetish. In my experience, you really can't force somebody to enjoy something; what you can do however, is make sure that your wife knows just how much you appreciate that she does this for you. Do things for or with her that perhaps you don't enjoy as much, or just treat her to small tokens of appreciation (not necessarily material things, sometimes a cup of tea makes all the difference). Make sure she knows exactly how much this means to you, and how happy it makes you that she joins in. And never ever attempt to force, pester or manipulate her into it, it's a sure-fire way to put a giant fullstop next to your activities.

Good luck!

I Going listen to the pregnant File and have a baby
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ocntrl » May 15th, 2012, 7:49 am

Not knowing what the goals are that you discussed it is difficult to give you advice and how to make her more interested in hypnosis.

Another approach could very well be to use her interest in re-runs and facebook.

Explain to her that she won't have to really take a lot of time for you to trance her, but that, with her being ok with it, you can do it while she is watching tv or on facebook.

Then, since she seems to react well, ask for a formal session and take her down to install a couple of trigger (with her a agreeing) so that whenever she is watching tv or on facebook, she will instantly become open to your suggestions while being able to function perfectly doing those two activities (watching tv and being on facebook).

And add to the suggestion that there is no need for her to actively listen to the suggestions you give while she is doing those two things. She can ignore you completely, because your instructions will go directly to the subconscious.

Actually, you make it very clear that whatever you say, she won't even really notice or register it at a conscious level.

Once you got that trigger in place, you can start using it doing simple things. Don't rush it at first.

The more you use a trigger, the stronger it gets and make sure you strengthen and confirm the trigger every time you use it.

So you can start with something like this while you sit next to her and is watching TV.

Just enjoy your show now (first suggestion to enjoy the show, something she is already doing and tells her she can just continue)
while i talk to your subconscious
You can ignore me completely, focused on this show, and I will not bother you at all (make you talking to her while she is watching a non issue, also do it quite and in the background, make sure she can enjoy the re-run)
while you watch this show, you will feel better and better (give her something without asking anything yourself)
and the better you feel the more focused you are on that show and the more my words can go directly to your subconscious, not even hearing the, consciously
and you know that when you feel reel good, you will slowly, at your own pace, become a bit aroused (add another experience to it)
and this will make the show even more enjoyable now (and give more)

... from here you can stop and see what happens and next time just do a bit more.
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques