Too much induction or deepeners?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Too much induction or deepeners?

Postby desty » February 28th, 2012, 9:26 am

Can you use too much induction or try to deepen too much? The induction I use works well, but I never know how deep she is, I'm thinking of using a second induction to bring her deeper. Using just the 1st induction puts her into a trance, but I'm never sure if she's deep enough to get the full effects. Is a second induction a waste of time, or might it confuse her since its done in a different style than the first?
desty

Postby CharredSoul » March 21st, 2012, 4:00 pm

sometimes the quicker the induction the more effective it is especially using elman induction, but if you are going the erickson route it can take a little longer than normal. as for deepeners you can never do to many, constantly deepen, it maintains the trance state, you would not need a 2nd induction if you deepen.
CharredSoul
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » May 11th, 2012, 1:42 pm

CharredSoul wrote:sometimes the quicker the induction the more effective it is especially using elman induction, but if you are going the erickson route it can take a little longer than normal. as for deepeners you can never do to many, constantly deepen, it maintains the trance state, you would not need a 2nd induction if you deepen.

theeeeeeeee whole process is getting rit of your fear.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby CharredSoul » May 15th, 2012, 5:26 am

is there any fear that needs to be addressed?
CharredSoul
Regular
Regular

Postby ocntrl » May 15th, 2012, 7:35 am

A simple trick is to use an induction as a deepener.

And don't worry too much about how deep they are. More important is to use small convincers so they know they are doing things right.

Some simple examples:

- every time the seems to relax more (head drops, breathing slows down and deepens...) mention what you observe as something that belongs to going deeper and they will think 'cool, i am going deeper)
- use small simple tests (eye lock, heavy hand) and use even a partial success as a convincer by saying something like 'see how heavy that arm already is, and the next time you try that arm will be even heavier' when you test for a heavy arm but they still raise it a bit.

Observe and notice how they change and then feed that change back to them as a fact about them going deeper. Works always.
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques