subliminal files

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

subliminal files

Postby daddydrake » March 2nd, 2012, 4:13 am

im curious as to how ppl can go about making them. looking to find one/make one that can make someone incontinent only when diapered and safe. something with only soft music or nothing playing but has the desired effect im looking for
daddydrake

Postby Jeshi » March 2nd, 2012, 8:50 pm

Subliminal messages on the audio level have not been proven to do anything. What does work sort of is superliminal messages, which is just listening to a voice repeat something in the background audibly while you listen to something else. But those just work like a mantra, it gets stuck in your head but can't actually make direct suggestions.

So while they can have effects paired with hypnosis, I don't think anything specific like you described would be able to be made in the format of a subliminal file.

Even subliminals that have been shown to work can only work on very basic levels. Like flashing the word "EAT" makes you think briefly about eating something even if you didn't notice seeing the word eat. But if you flash "GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY FRISBEE WITH YOUR FRIENDS" you might feel like going outside but not necessarily play frisbee and not necessarily with your friends.

"YOU WILL BE INCONTINENT WHEN DIAPERERED" is so specific it wouldn't work. The closest you could get would just be flashing the word "PEE" or something.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby daddydrake » March 3rd, 2012, 9:29 am

any suggestions?
daddydrake

Postby bandler » March 20th, 2012, 11:56 am

Jeshi wrote:Subliminal messages on the audio level have not been proven to do anything. What does work sort of is superliminal messages, which is just listening to a voice repeat something in the background audibly while you listen to something else. But those just work like a mantra, it gets stuck in your head but can't actually make direct suggestions.

Dear Jeshi,

What evidence do you have to support *any* of your assertions?

I have been conducting experiments here for a year now, and the results of my experiments contradict your assertions.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mutazoa » March 21st, 2012, 8:39 am

bandler wrote:
Jeshi wrote:Subliminal messages on the audio level have not been proven to do anything. What does work sort of is superliminal messages, which is just listening to a voice repeat something in the background audibly while you listen to something else. But those just work like a mantra, it gets stuck in your head but can't actually make direct suggestions.

Dear Jeshi,

What evidence do you have to support *any* of your assertions?

I have been conducting experiments here for a year now, and the results of my experiments contradict your assertions.

Dear Bandler,

Jeshi's evidence comes from years of scientific research on the subject. Government and private agencies have poured an infinitely more resources into the researching this than you will ever possess and have all come up with the same answer that Jeshi stated.

If you have some how managed to do at home on a web site for free, what billions of dollars and thousands of scientists have failed to do with carefully controlled and documented experiments in state of the art facilities then you are indeed the second coming of Mezmer himself.

Think about it. If sublim's worked we would all be buying every product we see on TV or hear about on the radio. I don't know what "experiments" you've been conducting and how you accurately control and measure them, but I would be willing to bet that any "successes" you've managed to achieve can be chalked up to a placebo effect at best, or your "subjects" playing along for the Fap factor.
Sex is like Tennis: It should leave you sore, sweaty and breathless, and is almost always better enjoyed with more than one person.

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bandler » March 21st, 2012, 6:49 pm

Mutazoa wrote:

Jeshi's evidence comes from years of scientific research on the subject.

Dear Mutazoa,

From your post, it would appear you have been in contact with Jeshi.

Would you be so kind as to ask him to cite the specific research that allowed him to reach his "conclusions"?
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » March 21st, 2012, 7:44 pm

So while they can have effects paired with hypnosis, I don't think anything specific like you described would be able to be made in the format of a subliminal file.

Even subliminals that have been shown to work can only work on very basic levels. Like flashing the word "EAT" makes you think briefly about eating something even if you didn't notice seeing the word eat. But if you flash "GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY FRISBEE WITH YOUR FRIENDS" you might feel like going outside but not necessarily play frisbee and not necessarily with your friends.

"YOU WILL BE INCONTINENT WHEN DIAPERERED" is so specific it wouldn't work. The closest you could get would just be flashing the word "PEE" or something.

you know this reminds me of the Japanese girls file... which just makes it that much more interesting. lol
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mutazoa » March 21st, 2012, 11:22 pm

bandler wrote:
Mutazoa wrote:

Dear Mutazoa,

Would you be so kind as to ask him to cite the specific research that allowed him to reach his "conclusions"?

How about the simple wiki on the subject that lists 38 papers on the subject.

You, on the other hand have claimed to have had successful "experiments" and list no specific verifiable research yourself.
Sex is like Tennis: It should leave you sore, sweaty and breathless, and is almost always better enjoyed with more than one person.

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

my own experience

Postby silk0ff » May 4th, 2012, 7:17 pm

I cannot say whether or not subliminals (voice track masked by another track) work. Having created one of my own voice below light piano music, I have played it for my trance partner after they are in trance. I can detect very definete and consistant changes in breathing patterns during the playback. Have I seen marvelous and instant changes? Not after 5 days (nights, actually).

Based upon the consistant changes of breathing pattern, which I see as reactions to the wording, I have definite hope for this. We'll see.
silk0ff

Postby Jeshi » May 5th, 2012, 1:01 am

I actually made direct references to [url=http://youtu.be/cF6owTRGmWs]this video[/url] in my original post. Also, yes, wikipedia has lots of sources.

Really though, the burden of proof is on the one making the claim, not the one speaking against a claim. When you think about the concept of subliminal messages, it doesn't really make sense that they would be able to do anything like hypnosis does. The idea that the brain can comprehend things inaudible or incomprehensible to the conscious mind, so that they aren't processed but are accepted, it doesn't make sense. The conscious mind processes things in order to assign meaning to them. If subliminal messages actually did make it past the conscious mind, then they'd just be sounds, and not suggestions. Plus, if it's so quiet or incomprehensible that the conscious mind didn't pick up on them at all, then why would the brain that works in the background be any better at understanding them?

Flashing words faster than someone can really register them completely, but still see them, will insert those words into their thoughts. Not the way their brain works, but into their thoughts. They see the word, and the word ends up in their inner narrative, because when you read a word it shows up in your inner narrative. That can reroute someone's thoughts to something else. But that wouldn't implant suggestions, it would just make them think about them. "This movie is pretty good so far EAT man I'm kind of hungry" makes sense why that would work. "This movie is pretty good, so far BUY COCA COLA FOR $3.50 IN THE LOUNGE AFTER THE MOVIE" how could anyone even read that fast enough.

With audio, you can overhear things without thinking or focusing on them, but they have to be audible. And once again, it makes sense that they would affect your thoughts at the time, but why would they implant permanent suggestions? If anything you heard that you weren't paying attention to went past your consciousness and was taken as a hypnotic suggestion, then it would difficult not to sit in a crowded room and not accidentally take in hundreds of unintended suggestions from other people's conversations.

Hypnosis and subliminal messages just work on entirely different fields and levels; and they have entirely different effects. Trying to make hypnotic suggestions with subliminal messages is like trying to fry eggs in a pot of water. Yes, the tools you're using have similar purposes and methods, but they aren't the same.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Mandrache » August 29th, 2012, 11:15 am

Even subliminals that have been shown to work can only work on very basic levels. ...

You can make audio subliminals simply by reducing the volume and f ex masking it with pink noise just loud enough so that you consciously can't hear it the voice. That masking is optional, but useful. You can then reduce the volume on playback until you can't hear the pink noise, and even a bit lower, and it will work subliminally. The effect is pretty obvious, and you can even add multiple tracks, have different in the right and left ear and use backmasking (only good on a single word basis) to amplify it. It's not like actual hypnosis I think though, I mostly just get a sense of awareness of the body part mentioned and that sort of thing. If you figure out where to focus your attention to make you want to pee and what to say to achieve that, it might be somewhat effective at causing incontinence while listening.
Mandrache
Regular
Regular

Postby lew897 » May 16th, 2013, 2:37 pm

There was an experiment in the 60s to test this subliminal hooey. It worked. Everyone in the theathre bought coca cola. Why? During the film there was buy coca cola on a 1/16 screen shot through out the movie. Sales went through the roof for weeks. Since then its been illegal to put subliminals in commercials or any product without prior knowledge.

There are so many conspiracy theories out there that people think there are people using this knowledge to keep people trapped outside of their own minds. The brain power is so exansive Id be surprised if it did have a limit.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby PowerHoden » May 17th, 2013, 2:27 pm

Mutazoa wrote:
bandler wrote:
Mutazoa wrote:

Dear Mutazoa,

How about the simple wiki on the subject that lists 38 papers on the subject.

You, on the other hand have claimed to have had successful "experiments" and list no specific verifiable research yourself.

Since everything the government and advertisement says is always right, right?

Not that I am pro or contra, but I prefer trusting my own observations on the matter.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby Mutazoa » May 17th, 2013, 6:38 pm

PowerHoden wrote:

Since everything the government and advertisement says is always right, right?

Not that I am pro or contra, but I prefer trusting my own observations on the matter.

Same here. I've made my own observations as well and have yet to see any empirical evidence supporting the validity of subliminal messages.

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » May 18th, 2013, 6:03 pm

But Mutazoa you said you believe the government paid billions to do nothing. where did that come from? Wiki is kinda bogus since you can write whatever you want. As for the evidence why dont you do a scan of your brain? Or does that cost billions of dollars? subliminal just basically is so fast that youve been taught to not notice them. remember being taught to read? one letter then one word at a time? after that everyones natural abilities to learn gets cut down dramatically from age 5 onwards because of school. how do you think you learned how to speak? your teachers? by magic? where does it go when it finally sinks in? repeating over and over so that it is sunk in is my favorite. where is it sinking?
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mutazoa » May 18th, 2013, 6:44 pm

so your argument is that we all learned how to read subliminally in school?

Yeah...ok...ignoring you now

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » May 19th, 2013, 1:35 pm

I think you missed my point. and thats not what i said. and i dont think i can convince someone who is obviously convinced that there is no subliminals. and since your ignoring me it means i win since he obviously wasnt going to listen to any reason before he ignored it completely.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Limbolux » December 7th, 2013, 12:58 pm

Old thread but some new input. I recommend watching "Derren Brown: The Events - How to control the nation" on how we can be influenced on many levels, supporting the assumption that subliminals influencing our behaviour.
Limbolux

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques