Making Sleep-File for myself

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Making Sleep-File for myself

Postby PowerHoden » March 18th, 2012, 4:36 pm

I would like to make a file for myself, since I want to do some improvements for myself. Since I figured out that I have a clear vision of what I want to become myself and no files here cover it completely (though there are alot of interesting files).

Therefor I want to make a file for my own which I loop during my sleep.

1. Is it recommended to start the loop when I'm already asleep? I could do a 1 hour filler before and then start the loop. Also I don't need any induction with this as far as I know.

2. Which kind of suggestions should I use? Just straight suggestions or should I also use subliminals, etc.

3. Should I talk in first or second person? (I am going to OR you are going to)

4. Generally: How do I get the best and fastest effects?

Thanks for any help in advance. My future self will really appreciate it.
Last edited by PowerHoden on January 4th, 2013, 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby joecomp2000 » March 18th, 2012, 7:41 pm

I know the feeling . there is always something not quiet what I was looking for ..something close or had pieces here and pieces there that I like

I ended up just working it out myself and not sure I got it ..but it seems to be working for me..

I recommend trying a few down loads and seeing what works for you...
I also doing some searches and looking for faq on hypnosis...

they will give you some basic structure...a basic induction..
as for a loop.. from what I read sleep is not hypnosis...
so you can not do what you want to...ie loop what you want while sleeping...
you need to sleep for sleep sake...
you can however try going into a trance and allow you to fall off to sleep..
that seems to work for me ..or even better arrange a time where you can trance ..and can get a little body rest and recoup..and have a wake at the end .. I have 2 files one that drops off and allows me to sleep ..ie before bed.. and one that at the end has you will wake refreshed..and I do..

hope this helps
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby PowerHoden » March 19th, 2012, 3:39 am

I'm very well aware of the basics. Also as far as I know those suggestion will work during the REM phases.

The point making it during sleep is simply that I don't "lose" time during the day.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby joecomp2000 » March 21st, 2012, 6:14 am

PowerHoden wrote:I'm very well aware of the basics. Also as far as I know those suggestion will work during the REM phases.

The point making it during sleep is simply that I don't "lose" time during the day.

I meant no offense... just telling you what I read and personal experience ..
sleep and trancing are not the same thing...
I have a loop running all night and I wake tired ..
i recommend a once through and then off to sleep
or if you can spare it ... a short trance in the afternoon. giving your body a
quick rest while you are trancing .. ( this is ideal....but oh so hard to schedule)
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

self improvement while sleeping

Postby silk0ff » April 29th, 2012, 5:22 pm

I hope this is helpful. It did work well for me.

On a CD, I put the longest binaural I could find (search for it free). This track put me into normal sleep. Then I followed this by a short "hypnosleep" track, "you can hear me, but you'll stay asleep", repeated several times. This did "awaken my mind", but not my body. Now that my mind was listening, I then put a track containing the suggestions I wanted to input into my mind. Finally, record a short "go back to sleep" track.

Write me for any other details you need.
silk0ff

Postby joecomp2000 » April 30th, 2012, 6:23 am

so you play it once and then allow your self to drop off to sleep
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gdrileyx » April 30th, 2012, 7:09 pm

joecomp2000 wrote:
I meant no offense... just telling you what I read and personal experience ..
sleep and trancing are not the same thing...
I have a loop running all night and I wake tired ..
i recommend a once through and then off to sleep

I second this. Ten hours of the same suggestions is not necessarily more effective than one hour, and you need real sleep. Once through and off to sleep is the most effective therapy.
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Postby silk0ff » May 1st, 2012, 12:48 pm

joecomp2000 wrote:so you play it once and then allow your self to drop off to sleep

Yes. The binaural puts me to normal sleep. The Hypnosleep statement alerts my mind to listen to what follows. The last part just sends my mind back to sleep, to join the rest of my body. Works for me, and the Hypnosleep works for others you may have 'input' for.
silk0ff

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques