Creation Software

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Creation Software

Postby seafox7 » August 4th, 2012, 6:00 pm

I've searched around but I couldn't REALLY find the answer, though I've found some freeware online.

What software are you pros using to construct your files? I have some great ideas I'd like to put to file, but I've never constructed a file before, only ever one on one en vivo.

What advice can you all offer?
seafox7

Postby BillionSix » August 4th, 2012, 7:43 pm

If you want to keep it simple, you can use something like Audacity. I am by no means an expert, so I am sure others can give you better advice.
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby seafox7 » August 5th, 2012, 4:18 am

That's what I was leaning towards, but I wasn't sure if someone in the community had scripted something special.

Thanks for the advice :)
seafox7

Postby Brand_X » September 5th, 2012, 1:38 pm

I use a TTS program beginning with the letter "L" (I won't say which one because technically it's not even for sale although a lot of people use it) and I edit using Audacity.

A lot of people hate Audacity but I've found it to be quite good, it's just that it's so bewildering at first and you can't figure out what the hell any of the buttons do. Get past that stage and it's great, it does everything.
Brand_X

Postby Haruko_Hackr » October 4th, 2012, 3:15 am

When I run scripts on my computer (I have a macbook) I just use the speech option (with downloaded voices I like) and then speed it up or slow it down until it's normal with Soundtrack Pro. Soundtrack Pro works well for recording, editing, and exporting anything audio. Of course, if you're using a PC (I use one as well,) I suggest audacity or acid for audio recording/editing/exporting.

Last minute thought, I record the text to speech with whatever program I've cosen and set the program to record internal audio. Otherwise I have to use a 2-way Auxiliary cable and plug one end into the headphone jack and the other into the microphone jack. (Be sure that, if you do this, that you don't have the program monitoring the recording, otherwise you'll get feedback.)
Haruko_Hackr

just don't know how to make TTS file with Julie

Postby briannetiffani » December 30th, 2012, 2:54 pm

I must be a bimbo because I can't figure out how to set up a program like TextAloud to use NeoSpeech Julie. I want to make some files from my own scripts but I don't how. Can someone pretty please help me?
briannetiffani

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques