Weird physical effects

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Weird physical effects

Postby Squirrelous » August 9th, 2012, 5:56 pm

I've been making myself hypnosis files using text-to-speech programs. For some reason my penis spazzes sometimes, basically forcing me aroused.

Has anyone had anything similar happen, or would you like something similar to happen in a file?
Squirrelous
Regular
Regular

Postby ParanoidLord » August 10th, 2012, 4:01 pm

That's pretty weird, but based on the kind of file you're listening to, it might not be harmful (in the case of an orgasm or guided masturbation file), or it might be rather problematic. What kind of content is in your file?
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Weird physical effects

Postby joecomp2000 » August 10th, 2012, 5:36 pm

Squirrelous wrote:I've been making myself hypnosis files using text-to-speech programs. For some reason my penis spazzes sometimes, basically forcing me aroused.

Has anyone had anything similar happen, or would you like something similar to happen in a file?

actually I have feed back that indicate that some people were aroused by my files .. I am not really sure why.. my files were meant to motivate and help. next thing I know I have caused the unintentionally side effect...

and resulted in some strange emails...

I use WMM , because it has some great hit rates.. compared to other free sites.. IMHO...However that does leave some files that rather interesting projects shall we say. I am not judging .. just some surprise me .. And some I just shake my head and say why would you want that ?

Any how if something arouses you, and it not intentional..it could just be you are really relaxed..
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sleepyjosh » August 11th, 2012, 9:57 am

Perhaps this is a more common side-effect of deep relaxation that most vanilla hypnosis subjects would admit to, whereas sexual and fetish-based hypnotic subjects expect to become aroused, and therefore think nothing of it (and don't mention it as a "weird" side-effect). Hence we have no documentation of it, from either camp.

After all, most men wake up in the morning with an erection, don't they? It could be a physiological reaction to the similar state of near-sleep that occurs in hypnosis.
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » August 11th, 2012, 10:17 am

sleepyjosh wrote:
After all, most men wake up in the morning with an erection, don't they? It could be a physiological reaction to the similar state of near-sleep that occurs in hypnosis.

well this is true..and let us face facts..most time you wake up after having a rather mundane dream and look down and ask your self " what are you thinking of? "
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » August 18th, 2012, 7:25 am

I say ...just go with the flow man...
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Squirrelous » September 12th, 2012, 11:50 am

Okay, frankly, my file idea involves desires which venture into the sexual. The file, taken literally, might actually call for forced arousal.

I was mainly surprised to feel my penis physically spasm on its own. I think my subconscious is really clever at interpreting things. I was wondering if anyone else has had similar effects with sexual files, or overall unexpected physical effects out of nowhere in general.
Squirrelous
Regular
Regular

Postby Mandrache » August 2nd, 2013, 3:16 pm

Squirrelous wrote:Okay, frankly, my file idea involves desires which venture into the sexual. The file, taken literally, might actually call for forced arousal.

I was mainly surprised to feel my penis physically spasm on its own. I think my subconscious is really clever at interpreting things. I was wondering if anyone else has had similar effects with sexual files, or overall unexpected physical effects out of nowhere in general.

I used to get this a lot with a 1.2hz tone. It doesn't work that way anymore for me for some reason though.
Mandrache
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques