Obey (Attribute)

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Obey (Attribute)

Postby Jeshi » September 4th, 2009, 12:21 am

So Obey woman was successful and popular, so I thought, why not make more files similar to this but with other attributes?

Now, Obey men is kind of risky(Obey women is risky too) if it's for woman then that's kind of insulting, and if it's for men, well "Go die fag" would become a command that must be obeyed :(

But when I was looking around other parts of the internet I found a very very bad failure of a hypnosis file(It had no induction, heavy breathing, very low quality audio that was drowned out by fans in the background, it was done in one take and had very unreasonable commands like listen to the file 7 times every day) on a yahoo group, but it had a suggestion in it that interested me.

"You will be sexually submissive to black men, if a black man tells you to do something sexual you must obey him, however if it is not sexual it's still up to you like normal" Since most people only really want this for sexual reasons anyways, Sexual submission seems like a good failsafe.

Another thing about that is that rather then Obey Men, it's Obey BLACK men, The qualifier of Black makes it a minority, so even if it wasn't only sexual commands, in the US at least that shrinks the amount of people who have total command over the listener.

Plus, there are many Attributes besides just Man and Woman that could come into play, Obey people older then you or Obey people younger then you Or Obey people taller then you or Obey people that do a certain thing to like tousle your hair or flirt with you, or Obey people with thick accents.

The possibility's are endless!

So I say there should be more files like Obey Woman but with other Attributes.

Also I do think somebody needs to make a Sexually Obey Black Men file in which the suggestion would actually work(I put it on the voting page :D)
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby MistE » November 29th, 2009, 10:45 pm

As the person who recorded the Obey Women file, I kinda have a problem with something you say... "If it's just women then that is insulting". What. The. Hell. The file was a request from someone who liked the idea of submitting to all women, and I put a very clear warning on it that it will make you obedient to all women who give you orders. HOWEVER, your example makes no sense.

This file contains a very specific clause: "You will never obey any order which would lead to undue harm or discomfort", and it repeats this suggestion several times in different forms to ensure the safety of the listener. I think you may just be deeply confused.

I don't know if you actually listened to it, or just read the title, but this all seems kind of ill-informed and offensive to me. Just me with my two cents, and expressing how your opinion on "obey women" being somehow insulting, confounds me.
MistE
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » November 29th, 2009, 11:24 pm

I read the title, Description, comments, and reactions. I didn't listen to it because I typically don't listen to files that I don't want the effects of. This topic wasn't about the obey women file is was about the idea of other files that use a similar concept inspired by that file.

I never intended to insult or criticize your file I was just trying to introduce how I came up with the idea for the topic.

And I really don't remember why I said it was insulting, it's been months upon months since I made this topic and not one person replied to it so I kind of forgot that it exists.

The topic was about how more files needed to be like your file. But not the same exact effect. I'm sorry if it was offensive but that wasn't my intention at all.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Lissar » December 3rd, 2009, 10:20 pm

The file in question (Obey Women) also isn't just for women or for men; it's for anyone, so it's a bit odd that you would talk about who the file would be for. Also, you can listen to a file without worrying about the effects; I've done it before. You just download the file and skip through the induction, or even just not follow the instructions to prevent yourself from going into trance. That's how you can check. I've had to start doing it on a regular basis on files from WMM, due to the number of files that are for men only even though the file description does not indicate that fact.
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » December 3rd, 2009, 11:14 pm

Lissar wrote:The file in question (Obey Women) also isn't just for women or for men; it's for anyone, so it's a bit odd that you would talk about who the file would be for. Also, you can listen to a file without worrying about the effects; I've done it before. You just download the file and skip through the induction, or even just not follow the instructions to prevent yourself from going into trance. That's how you can check. I've had to start doing it on a regular basis on files from WMM, due to the number of files that are for men only even though the file description does not indicate that fact.

I'm very bad at not falling into trance when trying to just listen to files to see whats in them. I have to skip the induction and even then I still sometimes fall back down.

So I tend to try not to touch files I don't want to effects of.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Lissar » December 5th, 2009, 12:11 am

In that case, I would suggest maybe not making assumptions about the contents of various files.
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » December 6th, 2009, 12:27 am

I was not make assumptions about the file.
This topic was never about the file.
It was not a review of the file!
It was about the CONCEPT of the file! And how other files could be made with similar concepts! It was not meant to criticize the file itself or criticize anything! It was about the idea of the file and the idea of other files! And the idea itself can lead to the mentioned safety issues! I never said anything about the Obey women file being bad or dangerous! I said that the idea of ANOTHER file with a similar concept could be dangerous without qualifiers!

I very much dislike when people take my words and twist them to mean different meanings, then months later bring them up and don't listen when I try to explain what I meant to say!(Believe it or not this happens all the time. One time I mentioned that somebody had gotten a Tan after they had gotten back from a vacation, and then a few months later they were calling me racist! And kept insisting I was calling them ugly for having a tan when all I said was "I see you've developed a tan." and this went on for months!).

I made this topic a long time ago with different intentions then what you seem to have interpreted it as. This is in the "File ideas, scripteds, and challenges" forum. It was about an idea, not a file.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » December 6th, 2009, 8:18 pm

i have tranced with this file a few times and have yet to obey anythig i am uncomfortable with, well, i guess that means i must be comfortable with wearing a dress for halloween as that is the one thing i was told by a woman to do and i did it. so, as per MistE's response, i musta been comfortable doing so, right down to the shoes and the colors and letting her do my make-up, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MistE » December 8th, 2009, 1:36 pm

Undue harm or discomfort. Wearing a dress to a party must not count as "undue" to your mind.

:P
MistE
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » December 8th, 2009, 6:33 pm

must not, LOL. but counting me, was no more than 5 people, but a larger crowd of 20 or more might count as "undue" though, LOL.

i had also played with a file from the DF set for the femenine feet and legs, did the hairless legs, even did the moisturiser on my legs as well, but never painted my nails, that is until that girl told me to paint my toenails, and they have been painted ever since halloween. so, between your file, EMG's file, and a girl who has been my bff since high school, i be doin some weird things for a guy, LOL.

besides the dress though, she had me in hose and womens shoes, basically all except a bra and corset, LOL. when i wanna get drunk, aint no corset gonna come to the picture, LOL.

although i am still going to need to listen to your obey women file some more before the trigger is set good though, it dont really work unless i am tired and ready for bed anyways. but, to help with that one though, i am going to make a file just for myself as my own induction, the one where i went a bit overboard with the echo, takes me down, even if i am wide awake, and it seems like i fell asleep and took a nap. so, i have this hair-brained idea i could use my own induction to try and help me with other files by cutting off the awakener and adding a body with an awakener that will tell my subconscious to set the trigger.

all day since i got up, i remeber on your site you said lactation was something you got into as far as making others lactate, so, now i be curious if ya ever tried that one with a guy before, LOL.

ok, i'll end this post now and be good, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges